The Piass

ユメリープ(Yumeleep) have revealed a new look, Dr.うらら (Urara) dismissed, + Dr.かばね (kabane) has joined

23 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

Given all of them are speaking out against Urara, I'll believe them for now until proof of Urara's innocence is revealed. Too much against him right now.

Given all the bands I've seen defend Urara and Urara already playing with 2 or 3 sessions band I find it hard to believe hes in the wrong here

Don't usually reply on these things, but last week I had a tweet notification from Mirumo's old Melvel account (one of their original guitarists from this band). I just tried to find the tweet, and it looks like he deleted it, but the translation said that the drummer was the reason one of the former members left. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lime as both he and Mirumo had followed Nemu into the new band. I find it odd the both Lime and Mirumo would follow Nemu into a new band if he had treated them poorly in the first band. The only constant other than nemu up until this point is the drummer. My guess is that Nemu is fed up with the crap and had to act before losing more members. Between this band and his last, he's had some pretty tragic turnovers. 

45 minutes ago, Piyu Kotodama said:

Also, if Urara actually were that bad person as it's claimed, he wouldn't get so much support from members of other bands after he was removed from the band. 

cofcofK*SAKIcofcof

But hey! This time you don't even need to consult the raccoon for the drama! 😂

It's all out there in the open!

So much for you guys always asking "why did xyz leave the band?"

Some things are better left private.

12 hours ago, Masato said:

But hey! This time you don't even need to consult the raccoon for the drama! 😂

It's all out there in the open!

So much for you guys always asking "why did xyz leave the band?"

Some things are better left private.

Who's complaining :P I'm loving this shit show, can't wait for the diss tracks to drop.

Yumeleep will also release a live-distributed single at their live "スヤスヤシステム presents ユメリープ第3章始動 単独ゆめうつつ ✝︎でっどばーすでー✝︎" on 10/15