The Piass

ユメリープ(Yumeleep) have revealed a new look, Dr.うらら (Urara) dismissed, + Dr.かばね (kabane) has joined

This is a fucking MESS. You've heard of MATHILDA vs 0.1g no Gosan... now get ready for Yumeleep vs their own (ex-) drummer????? Literally what's wrong with these fucks lmao

Edited by ahnchc

Urara's next live has already been decided!

えんそく (ensoku) will be holding their 2-day member-edition events on September 21-22 at MusicLab Hamashobo. Urara will perform on the second day in Dr.SIN's session band at his own special live.

[ACID SINDROID#1 lineup]

Vo.SIN (Ensoku (on Dr.))

Gt.内藤”SIN”眞太郎 (Naito "SIN" Shintaro)

Dr.うらら (urara)

EBbW8qfUYAEbfmx?format=jpg&name=large

41 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

It's refreshing to see her talking about something that's not related to foreigners sending dick and asspics

Sorry to get offtopic but why are all you guys here refering to bandmembers in feminine gender?

10 hours ago, Tokage said:

why is that tweet formatted like a poem

Japanese blog posts and tweets are written in that format for some people. Not really sure why. Nemu uses a translator so it carried over, lol. It's funny if you do a dramatic reading.

Edited by ahnchc

Yumeleep's official statement on Urara's dismissal/withdrawal/firing/whatever

Key points include:

- Urara had wanted to leave the band for a while (which can be found on his own statement as well); he repeated this many times to members

- He had also wanted to quit visual kei as well ("I'm not in a band to take cheki"; "I want to quit makeup"; "it's troublesome putting on this horn")

- The drums from the live-limited single they released recently were done by machine due to budget issues with mixing, so Urara never participated/was not included in the recording

- Members have pointed out (in member comments below) that Urara is a different person onstage and offstage. They have been dissatisfied with his poor conduct in band activities, such as reoccurring incidents where he may disclose band info to other people,  so the band held a staff meeting to deescalate the situation. However, during the meeting when Urara was confronted with these accusations, he appeared to have no desire to change his behavior so the meeting ended abruptly.

-Second page - members attempted to correct Urara's behavior to no avail; it's also interesting how it was pointed out that long gone members of the band were quoted as saying they couldn't stay because of Urara. 

- This part is a little sketchy to me, so help would be appreciated - the band had initially announced that Urara withdrew, so that if it were revealed first thing that he was actually fired, he wouldn't be able to perform anymore and retire. They also acknowledge his statement on being bullied and harassed, but I can't quite decipher the whole thing.

I am not a translator whatsoever, so please don't quote me on this. Also corrections are welcome.

Member comments:

Spoiler

Nemu

Hikage

Suzume

^ It lines up with what Nemu told me also.

He stated that Urara also abused a member (didn't specify the name), and said member didn't want it to be known, and so [Nemu] also kept silent for his sake.

He said that he can't forgive Urara for lying, and that they will prove their truth through music.

Nemu told me that "[urara] got fired", so he did not withdraw. He was fired.

11 minutes ago, Piyu Kotodama said:

Wow. Yumeleep guys have definitely hit the bottom.

Even if it's true, looks like a childish discourse. They seriously have to grow up at least outside of stage.

Is abuse of a bandmate considered childish these days?

Given all of them are speaking out against Urara, I'll believe them for now until proof of Urara's innocence is revealed. Too much against him right now.

4 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

Is abuse of a bandmate considered childish these days?

Given all of them are speaking out against Urara, I'll believe them for now until proof of Urara's innocence is revealed. Too much against him right now.

Not this, but the whole thing "he said bad stuff about us so we'll say bad stuff about him also to make ourselves look good". 

Also, if Urara actually were that bad person as it's claimed, he wouldn't get so much support from members of other bands after he was removed from the band. 

There is already so many members left yumeleep that I don't believe in Nemu's innocence.