The Piass

ユメリープ(Yumeleep) have revealed a new look, Dr.うらら (Urara) dismissed, + Dr.かばね (kabane) has joined

Dunno what Nemu's tweet says since my Japanese is bad but what I do know is that drummer Urara is replaced by Kabane.
A friend of me said it's because of bullying in the band. Wtf...

Also Nemu seems to have issues with people sending him nudes and stuff

Edited by Devilish_Eye

Hikage is saying that Urara (apparently, he was a very hardworking/strict man)  left because someone in the band was not as hardworking as him and that Urara thought that he did not love the band. Both of them argued a lot and no solution was found. 

Edited by The Piass

ex-Dr. Urara's statement.

He states that he has had differences in direction for a few months. He also told of instances where certain members wouldn't be around for recording sessions, that data of their limited single was never sent to him, and one member wouldn't contact him. I'm not sure of the last couple of pages, but Urara decided to withdraw without notice (no official last live or anything).

38 minutes ago, suji said:

ex-Dr. Urara's statement.

He states that he has had differences in direction for a few months. He also told of instances where certain members wouldn't be around for recording sessions, that data of their limited single was never sent to him, and one member wouldn't contact him. I'm not sure of the last couple of pages, but Urara decided to withdraw without notice (no official last live or anything).

Actually he didn't decide to leave.

After the live the staff come to him and said "The members told you to leave the band". He was dismissed by the staff without even being able to talk to the band.
Also, they had already decided the new member and even made phothoost with him before even telling Urara that he was out. 

Edited by ricchubunny

2 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

After the live the staff come to him and said "The members told you to leave the band". He was dismissed by the staff.

WOW that's even worse

14 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Also, they had already decided the new member and even made phothoost with him before even telling Urara that he was out. 

what the fuuuuck this is so much worse. I can't believe the rest of the band is trying to pin this all on him.

No wonder their members are dropping like flies, these are some shitty people. Mindblowing, especially with a band whose vocalist is a grown man but sings like a children's cartoon character and tries too hard to be moe all the time.

34 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

After the live the staff come to him and said "The members told you to leave the band". He was dismissed by the staff without even being able to talk to the band.

Poor Urara... 

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Hoooolllyyy shit is all I can think of. Damn. Imagine being in that situation, that's some harsh stuff

i like their aesthetics but damn what a mess.

well, i was getting bored of their music anyway. the vocalist needs to do more with his voice instead of sounding monotonous all the time. (i don't mind the high pitch all that much, just needs something more)

That is just horrible to do to someone! I'm glad Urara spoke out about what happened but I don't see how they could even find a replacement after that happened I wouldn't want to join a band who dare treated a member like how they did to him this band has lost multiple members and now I'm starting to understand why there leaving