suji

GOEMON RECORDS new band "あにまるばんど" (animal band) --> MOTHER (マザー) has formed

On 8/13/2019 at 8:10 AM, Yukami said:

Woah. This is such a pleasant surprise. Considering their...marketing strategies I wasn’t expecting them to be this good.

Edit: After giving it a few more listens, they really give me ACME vibes. But I’m not complaining!

Edited by raspberrynilla

I actually totally love this lmao. The stupid little shorts are actually really funny and I like what I'm hearing with their song! Looking forward to what they'll do :D Interesting concept, pretty unique!

2 minutes ago, Gesu said:

This looks like an otoge promo and I am fucking here for it

Yes me too 😂

41 minutes ago, Gesu said:

This looks like an otoge promo and I am fucking here for it

42 minutes ago, Gesu said:

f40b891aa7fc94c77ce3ecbede45ce15-199x300a7b53c7caed58d92caf3e40f7b88b560-199x300116c11cfd95ed7914d530ee9daebc25d-199x300b6caa65c1b92c3707a713cc710abab6f-199x300

from the left we got your 4 choices: 

1. the one that's prettier than you, has one and a half expressions and would generously let you shine his shoes (terminally allergic to emotions)

2. the gentleman leader with a kind smile, who might either turn out exactly as he seems or he might be a serial killer

3. the short smartass who looks 13 but is most likely into hardcore BDSM

4. the stereotypical bad boy, who gets uncharacteristically flustered and has a heart of gold despite his dark past™

I'd play it~ 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

I'm only here for the guy who has "MEME" tattooed on his neck.

judging by other illustrations I believe that'll turn out to be "MEMENTO MORI" but damn would "MEME" fit this whole concept better :'D

Well, the gimmick is that they are still trying to become human, right? I think the idea with the illustrations is that the "transformation" is only temporary and once they officially "become human" then they'll probably show more regular pics?

Still Team Dinosaur over here, btw. Whether it's boy bands or dating sims, I've always gotta pick the edgy one or the rapper.

Disappointed that Jake talks normally in their latest cartoon video though. :( Was hoping he'd awkwardly keep the incoherent grunting going even in human form.

In this video, I believe it says that they've gathered enough karma for a quick transformation, but then they turn back because they don't have enough. However, "Kami-sama" tells them that the camera will magically turn any cheki they take into pictures of them in human form, so I guess you can buy cheki of the actual guys from now on?

Edited by violetchain

8 minutes ago, violetchain said:

However, "Kami-sama" tells them that the camera will magically turn any cheki they take into pictures of them in human form, so I guess you can buy cheki of the actual guys from now on?

Does this mean they were selling cheki of puppies and lizards or...?