psychonnect_rozen

I'm getting bored. Leaving for a while again

Hey everyone.

So far, I haven't been really doing anything. I just want to say that I'm not really having fun on here. 

I wanted to make the Unpopular Opinion's thread a respectful place, but certain people who I will not name have ruined it and I don't want to even look on there anymore.

This place has been barren for the past few days and I am really getting tired of looking on here.

Signing off for now. Don't know when I'll be back but oh well. I guess time will tell. 

さようなら

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Same here. But on the other hand, VK as a whole hasn't seen something really impressive coming up in the last 5+ years, worth the illusion of 'being part' of it. 

Summing, when I thought the 'free-speech' and Jordan Peterson stupidity was the worse that could have happened here, then Chic Boy's nasty, NASTY, last look happened...

23 minutes ago, saiko said:

Same here. But on the other hand, VK as a whole hasn't seen something really impressive coming up in the last 5+ years, worth the illusion of 'being part' of it. 

Summing, when I thought the 'free-speech' and Jordan Peterson stupidity was the worse that could have happened here, then Chic Boy's nasty, NASTY, last look happened...

The free speech debacle was so unnecessary