Kiryu999

YOSHIKI important announcement

18 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Lowkey I would watch that. 

I mean I like both Yoshiki and Jackie Chan. Why not? I don't even think Chris Tucker is around anymore lol

Chris Tucker actually came back recently. And apparently he and Chan are still working on Rush Hour 4

6 hours ago, God said:

after that dinner w jackie chan, yoshiki and him formed a band and now they’re announcing it.

He had dinner with Jackie Chan...? How does he know the most random selection of Hollywood people? 

5 minutes ago, platy said:

He had dinner with Jackie Chan...? How does he know the most random selection of Hollywood people? 

oof yeah there was a scandal about it bc he posted the pic on insta.  i guess yoshiki has a lot of chinese (?) fans and jackie’s politics don’t sit well with most of them.

17 hours ago, Masato said:

He will star in another idol anime commercial?

I don't know, but it could be that visunavi leaked his important announcement:

He is donating 10 million yen to kyoani anime studio.... 

So I was actually really close

8 hours ago, platy said:

To be fair, he also knows the Queen of England.

3 hours ago, Masato said:

I don't know, but it could be that visunavi leaked his important announcement:

He is donating 10 million yen to kyoani anime studio.... 

So I was actually really close

If that's true then I'll applaud him. But let's see in 5 or so years, he'll have an OP or ED featured in a kyoani anime so he could just be preparing the soil for future rep. It's a good cause anyway. 

implying he's doing it out of genuine charity and not just as another opportunity to make himself look good lmao, if he really wanted to help just for the sake of helping he wouldnt have to make a fucking public circus about it

Just now, Tokage said:

implying he's doing it out of genuine charity and not just as another opportunity to make himself look good lmao, if he really wanted to help just for the sake of helping he wouldnt have to make a fucking public circus about it

I agree with you, but at least he's doing it. In cases like this, I don't think the intent matters as much as the action.

20 hours ago, Zeus said:

fuck off yoshiki drop the album or retire

you can donate 10 million yen to the cause without having to toot your horn about it. he had an announcement for the announcement that he's going to be such a good person. what a fucking nut. the effect would be the same whether or not anyone knows about it and altruistic donation does not require public knowledge. this is 100% a publicity stunt and fuck you YOSHIKI for appropriating this tragedy to promote yourself.