The Piass

Sui (David) new band CULA have formed + solo CD release

2 hours ago, lichtlune said:

I've been wondering if misery still has a place in this scene. Really want to see him in his own new band with a different vocalist for a change. 

What? Misery's solos are all about that VK vibes! Seriously, if I think of a guitarist who actually has a place in the scene it's him!

10 hours ago, lichtlune said:

I've been wondering if misery still has a place in this scene. Really want to see him in his own new band with a different vocalist for a change. 

maybe that is the exact niche he wanted to occupy in the first place #a_concept

The first MV isn't bad. I thought it would be more a departure from how David sounded, but it really isn't that different.

Edit: I thought that tweet said "twick or tweet" and I was ready to end it all

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

On 9/29/2019 at 8:19 AM, suji said:

SUI new solo ballad CD "Untitled Fallen" (3 tracks, 2 types (Untitled Ver/Fallen Ver))  will be released on November 27 

In addition, his sponsored live "SUI Christmas Party 2019" at 荻窪Rooster NorthSide will feature vocal and piano, along with guest musicians; tickets are now available at Wizard Store. I wonder if Sui will be playing piano at this event since he's shared pictures before.

EFo_k3SUcAIQqjU?format=jpg&name=small

i know its not CULA but just so people are aware u can preorder this release now on cdj http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/RSCD-1U

i kind of always suspected this from the beginning with the way their flyers are stylized and stuff but i guess they really are a part of starwave records? or at the very least affiliated/funded by them 

8 hours ago, suji said:

Sui solo CD, "Untitled Fallen" will have 3 tracks, and the Fallen edition (webshop only) will also feature a bonus CD of a self-cover.

Untitled Ver. jacket:

EI6z5lfU0AER-YR?format=jpg&name=medium

Waiting for this. Hopefully a Full Solo Album will arrive the next year.

Confusing as ever... 

So, my understanding is this is a single by "Sui" and not "David." For one... 

Then, the name of the single is Untitled Fallen. One version has three songs: Fallen, Abyss, Third Track. The second has three and a bonus CD: Fallen, Abyss, Third Track... Second disc has self-cover. Yes? Am I ballpark?

14 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Confusing as ever... 

So, my understanding is this is a single by "Sui" and not "David." For one... 

Then, the name of the single is Untitled Fallen. One version has three songs: Fallen, Abyss, Third Track. The second has three and a bonus CD: Fallen, Abyss, Third Track... Second disc has self-cover. Yes? Am I ballpark?

yep

CULA live limited cd,"絶痕 (Zetsu) -Pride of the clan-" will be released at their one-man live on 12/17 for 2500 yen

[tracklist]

1.Intro

2.Knight Pride

3.Demonest Lip

4.Dracula

SUI will hold a live stream on Twitter in one hour. (10:30 PM JST) 

Expect some announcement regarding David (If you participated on his crowdfunding campain, you know what this is about)

He also said David will have a new look in December, so maybe we'll get this as well!

Edited by Mr.0

6 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

SUI will hold a live stream on Twitter in one hour. (10:30 PM JST) 

Expect some announcement regarding David (If you participated on his crowdfunding campain, you know what this is about)

He also said David will have a new look in December, so maybe we'll get this as well!

He had one already, earlier this morning (my timezone anyway), lasted an hour and a half.

On Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 9:17 AM, suji said:

2.Knight Pride

This song really good. Also, CULA is actually  a Starwave Records band?

Edited by Akrus

On 12/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, Akrus said:

This song really good. Also, CULA is actually  a Starwave Records band?

No!