ddeadstars-mako

Crazed, creepy, and downright annoying fans?

So with DEG announcing a US tour I was just reminded of this girl who ran a Vkei panel at a local anime convention here once. I thought she seemed cool, but all she talked about was Gackt and his personal drama, then she talked about the one time DEG came to Utah and how she sort of stalked them at the mall and was so 'mad that Kyo didn't come out to socialize with them'. 

If I knew there were fans out there like her, which he most likely does, if I were Kyo I'd NEVER go out.

22 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

So with DEG announcing a US tour I was just reminded of this girl who ran a Vkei panel at a local anime convention here once. I thought she seemed cool, but all she talked about was Gackt and his personal drama, then she talked about the one time DEG came to Utah and how she sort of stalked them at the mall and was so 'mad that Kyo didn't come out to socialize with them'. 

If I knew there were fans out there like her, which he most likely does, if I were Kyo I'd NEVER go out.

What do people expect from the M&G?

Yeah, sure Kyo can be a little much sometimes, but that’s just him. He’s the one singing his heart out so give him a break. 

I’m just happy that Die and Toshiya are more welcoming so that they at least give their fans a chance to meet the band

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Just now, psychonnect_rozen said:

What do people expect from the M&G?

Yeah, sure Kyo can be a little much sometimes, but that’s just him. He’s the one singing his heart out so give him a break. 

I’m just happy that Die and Toshiya are more welcoming so that people at least give their fans a chance to meet the band

But the thing was is that she didn't meet them at a M&G, she actively stalked them while they were on their down time. So I'm a little confused at the notion that she thought she was owed his presence in a place where he wasn't really obligated to show up lol

6 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

But the thing was is that she didn't meet them at a M&G, she actively stalked them while they were on their down time. So I'm a little confused at the notion that she thought she was owed his presence in a place where he wasn't really obligated to show up lol

Oh I’m dumb lol.

Yeah, that’s fucking creepy. I didn’t read the part about the mall. I’m stupid lol 😂

The way it was worded sounded like you were talking about the M&G. 

Yeah, honestly I hate it when “fans” act like the band owes them shit. Like no girl, Kyo is not gonna come up to you just because your actively following them around the mall.  

3 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Oh I’m dumb lol.

Yeah, that’s fucking creepy. I didn’t read the part about the mall. I’m stupid lol 😂

Half the room of the panel was supporting her cause too, and I legit worried about like...the state of the fandom.

She was just going on about it, I didn't even call it a Vkei panel. It was more of a "Here's some Gackt drama and the time I stalked Dir En Grey" panel.

I knew a girl who met Ruki once, but once he realized she wasn't going to take photographs or do anything crazy-he was super friendly with her. So I know fans who happen to run into bandmen can be nice, it's just sad that it's not the majority.

Edited by heresytrash

2 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

Half the room of the panel was supporting her cause too, and I legit worried about like...the state of the fandom.

She was just going on about it, I didn't even call it a Vkei panel. It was more of a "Here's some Gackt drama and the time I stalked Dir En Grey" panel.

How old was this lady?

People need to realize that they’re favourite artists are people to. Wait for an opportunity to actually meet them at an appropriate place instead of following them around like a creep. It’s only gonna scare them. If you love the band so much, show them some privacy and let them be. 

How old was this lady?

People need to realize that they’re favourite artists are people to. Wait for an opportunity to actually meet them at an appropriate place instead of following them around like a creep. It’s only gonna scare them. If you love the band so much, show them some privacy and let them be. 

With her cosplay on I actually couldn't really tell, but she was most likely in her twenties because DEG hadn't been in Utah for years at this point and she probably was a teen when this occurred. 

But yeah sadly fans don't seem to realize that, when I saw GazettE in Dallas fans willingly parked themselves in the back to even catch glimpses of the staff it was really...weird. And they kept looking for their bus. 

2 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

With her cosplay on I actually couldn't really tell, but she was most likely in her twenties because DEG hadn't been in Utah for years at this point and she probably was a teen when this occurred. 

But yeah sadly fans don't seem to realize that, when I saw GazettE in Dallas fans willingly parked themselves in the back to even catch glimpses of the staff it was really...weird. And they kept looking for their bus. 

I guess that makes sense. Teenage fans are usually the weird ones.

Like honestly it sucks that people lack the respect of their favourite artists. It’s not hard to understand. There’s a time and place to meet and say Hi to the band. 

Like I don’t even know how Diru and The Gazette deal with this shit. 

I guess that makes sense. Teenage fans are usually the weird ones.

Like honestly it sucks that people lack the respect of their favourite artists. It’s not hard to understand. There’s a time and place to meet and say Hi to the band. 

Like I don’t even know how Diru and The Gazette deal with this shit. 

I really don't either. I don't know if it's up anymore either, but like you can see a video if you look up the GazettE Dallas and see a video of someone recording them leaving the venue for their bus like....ew.

4 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

I really don't either. I don't know if it's up anymore either, but like you can see a video if you look up the GazettE Dallas and see a video of someone recording them leaving the venue for their bus like....ew.

Just watched it. Kinda creepy tbh.

Omg this thread 😂😂 I’ve read it all and my only question is who is Mamo and what kind of cocaine ch*nch*n does he have that attracted so many people to do extreme things to him?? 

Also, the only “encounter” (and I hope I never cross this line) I’ve had with crazy fans that felt a little awkward was when we were queuing in line at MUCC and talking about random things, when suddenly the topic about fans came in and a friend pointed out this small group of girls in line who were rumoured to be the members’ stalkers 😨😨 

3 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I just Googled it, is this what you're referring to? https://visualkeisucks.livejournal.com/

Yes! That's the one! I just remember watching Whang's video on VK and he sprung across that page. Never grew up during the MySpace and LiveJournal days of VK since I was like 5 at the time but it was an interesting and bitter find 

I think I’ve had a run in with the creepy Ruki fan you’re talking about, she called a girl in one of the MV’s back in 2004 (can’t recall the song title) a “dirty American slut because she had her hands on her “husband” 🙄 Everyone called her out for being a dickhead though and she was VERY defensive about it 

Edited by TheZigzagoon

36 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

I think I’ve had a run in with the creepy Ruki fan you’re talking about, she called a girl in one of the MV’s back in 2004 (can’t recall the song title) a “dirty American slut because she had her hands on her “husband” 🙄 Everyone called her out for being a dickhead though and she was VERY defensive about it 

I understand that people have celebrity crushes and that’s fine but holy shit people take it too far.

She needs help I swear. 

5 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

this song

5 hours ago, Milayou said:

It's kind of sad how every single one of these basically admits to being a trend hopper

You must be a sad person if you do that stuff lol. Not liking it is fine, but just shitting on it for no reason is another

“I thought Mana was hawt, but then I looked under the skirt. D:<„

Laughs maniacally in bisexual 

Aside from jokes (and the nitwit I quoted), it looks like 60% of the criticisms are about fans... and yeah some fans can be class X PITAs. But really, I bet these guys listen to what they claim to hate as a guilty pleasure... more disgruntled ex-fans than anything...

On 8/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, psychonnect_rozen said:

Yes! That's the one! I just remember watching Whang's video on VK and he sprung across that page. Never grew up during the MySpace and LiveJournal days of VK since I was like 5 at the time but it was an interesting and bitter find 

Speaking of Whang! I'm really glad I showed him all those bands he showed off lol