ddeadstars-mako

Crazed, creepy, and downright annoying fans?

2 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

The one? Girls kill themselves or someone else in every R-shitei PV lol

IKR? And I think they have like 10 songs with the words "Wrist Cut" in the title lmao.

I always said it's sad that Mamo is in R-Shitei. Musically, they've shined a lot. Mamo is just an edgelord lmao

2 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

I got into an argument with a middle aged gazette fan once, then she told me she was gonna LINE Ruki that I was an unhappy fan since she knows him “personally”. 

Oh boy I am scared 😂. She’s probably one of those “your not a true fan if you like all their albums or whatever” kind of fan

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Just now, psychonnect_rozen said:

Oh boy I am scared 😂

I still have the messages in my fb messenger so it’s funny to look back on lmao 

Just now, heresytrash said:

I still have the messages in my fb messenger so it’s funny to look back on lmao 

Lol. Could you maybe post them on here? Obviously with the names blurred out. If not that’s totally cool

Lol. Could you maybe post them on here? Obviously with the names blurred out. If not that’s totally cool

Maybe I will, or if you want when I get back home I’ll dm you the messages. 

6 minutes ago, Himeaimichu said:

IKR? And I think they have like 10 songs with the words "Wrist Cut" in the title lmao.

I always said it's sad that Mamo is in R-Shitei. Musically, they've shined a lot. Mamo is just an edgelord lmao

Mamo is one of the edge lord gods along with Akane and some others I can't think of atm.

7 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

I got into an argument with a middle aged gazette fan once, then she told me she was gonna LINE Ruki that I was an unhappy fan since she knows him “personally”. 

did he DM u his disappointed peen ltr or

I’ve posted this on my status before but a Reddit user told me that he knew someone who basically defended Kisaki and was a die hard fan.

I’m just waiting for the day where there’s someone who thinks Kisaki is their husband 😂

I also checked out Ruki’s “wife” on Instagram. She has photos of her self basically photoshopped to look like she’s kissing Ruki. It’s fucking strange. She even keeps commenting stuff like “MY HUSBAND RUKI I LOVE YOU (KISS,HUG)”. She even DM’s him selfies on Instagram

8 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Who? Lol

There was this incident that happened in my friend group where this underage girl from Kentucky (I erroneously said Tennessee) who claimed to be Russian and Korean, and was trying to fuck Vkei bandmen on LINE and Gyaruru. My friends actually had to warn Ayato from DaturA, who almost met her, that she was underage. She also claimed to have fucked Ruki, Aoi and Kai, and was flirting with an ex friend of mine (that "friend", I found out to have been a pedo, and was enabling the flirting and only pretended to care about it. Some of y'all here know who I'm talking about, as I believe he's banned from MH). She changed ethnicities on the drop of a dime, having claimed to be Russian, Japanese, Korean, and even Greek I think. She also claimed to live in Japan, but everyone knows she lives in Kentucky

I'm not gonna say her name, because she's still underage, and it's no one's business what her real name is, but she goes by various aliases on FB. The last one I can think of is Persephone.

Edited by Himeaimichu

6 minutes ago, Himeaimichu said:

There was this incident that happened in my friend group where this underage girl from Kentucky (I erroneously said Tennessee) who claimed to be Russian and Korean, and was trying to fuck Vkei bandmen on LINE and Gyaruru. My friends actually had to warn Ayato from DaturA, who almost met her, that she was underage. She also claimed to have fucked Ruki, Aoi and Kai, and was flirting with an ex friend of mine (that "friend", I found out to have been a pedo, and was enabling the flirting and only pretended to care about it. Some of y'all here know who I'm talking about, as I believe he's banned from MH). She changed ethnicities on the drop of a dime, having claimed to be Russian, Japanese, Korean, and even Greek I think. She also claimed to live in Japan, but everyone knows she lives in Kentucky

I'm not gonna say her name, because she's still underage, and it's no one's business what her real name is, but she goes by various aliases on FB. The last one I can think of is Persephone.

Holy shit what a story. Did Ayato actually respond? 

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

14 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Holy shit what a story. Did Ayato actually respond? 

Yeah. He used to use Gyaruru and LINE (IDK if he still does), and some of my friends actually got to meet him at Tokyo in Tulsa.

1 minute ago, Himeaimichu said:

Yeah. He used to use Gyaruru and LINE (IDK if he still does), and some of my friends actually got to meet him at Tokyo in Tulsa.

Do people still use LINE? I’ve only seen it in anime lol.

Anyway, he must have been weirded out lol. What did he say?

Oh yeah, people in Japan use it all the time.

IDK exactly what he said, but apparently, it freaked him out lol.

Just now, Takadanobabaalien said:

Do someone remember the one gokiburi stan who farted on cam, uploaded to YouTube and sent to Yuuga, hoping he'd like it? 

I don't remember her name or channel (thank god tbh). I wonder if her videos are still on YouTube... 

Wtf

27 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

LINE is the Japanese Kik lol

8 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Oh boy, you met Sushila lol

There was another chick in the Latino fandom who claimed to be Ruki's daughter lmao.

People with serious issues in their lives will often sort of believe those delusions themselves so as to escape an otherwise shitty existence. I pity them.

Yep, I’ve known about her for a while, but I recently tried talking to her to get her to stop? She blocked me and then apparently reported me lolol

4 hours ago, ddeadstars-mako said:

Yep, I’ve known about her for a while, but I recently tried talking to her to get her to stop? She blocked me and then apparently reported me lolol

Have people not learned their lesson from people like John Hinckley or Ricardo Lopez?! Like goddamn these people are crazy

2 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Have people not learned their lesson from people like John Hinckley or Ricardo Lopez?! Like goddamn these people are crazy

who are they? what did they do ?

All these stories remind me of this former Texas friend who"fell in love" with Naru (ex-Biosphia) because he was talking to her, even though it was pretty obvious it was a rp account.

She wanted to do mitsu and I'll never know if they took her money since she blocked the shit out of me for being a terrible friend who was "jealous".

Also, I was sent nudes by a 50 y/o British (iirc) woman back when I didn't post photos of myself and only used bandomen selfies as public photos. She sent her tits to a bunch of other people, as I found out later lol