ddeadstars-mako

Crazed, creepy, and downright annoying fans?

ayo peeps! this is my first post on here. so, i wanted to discuss creepy, obsessive fans... annoying fans... everything of that !  recently i discovered a annoying and oblivious fan, who keeps claiming ruki as her husband (despite him saying before he does NOT wish to marry.) earlier i tried pointing out her problems and attempting to get her to stop as her statements claiming to be ruki’s wife are FALSE. she sends Ruki selfies daily, via Instagram. she also apparently comments inappropriate things in his posts? she photoshops her with him. she blocked me lol. have you guys ever dealt with fans like this? these types of fans are what make is foreign fans look like shit. can y’all share you opinions and stories with other people like this?

Oh lord; I know exactly about who you are talking...

She is really weird :|

And well... Those fans exist everywhere- even in Japan, trust me.

All we can do is ignore them probably and just... focus on ourselves.

I distance myself from all the fandoms because fans creep me out and I really just want to enjoy the music that’s created...

But well... 

Oh boy, you met Sushila lol

There was another chick in the Latino fandom who claimed to be Ruki's daughter lmao.

People with serious issues in their lives will often sort of believe those delusions themselves so as to escape an otherwise shitty existence. I pity them.

I saw once a fan on Twitter who claimed to be Aoi's wife and wrote under every his tweet stuff like "Take care, my husband". Though the most attention I pay to these fans is a short moment to laugh to myself about it and I move on. But encounter with them is something you do not forget easily, lol.

Problems starts when they become harmful to other people in their craziness.

I know of one who also claims to be Ruki's wife and tags him in every single Twitter post involving random baby pictures (oop), pictures of her shite drawings (which is just her writing her name x Ruki in crayola marker), and wanting to begin a new life together, etc. She also wants him to stop the bullies and somehow blames her internet provider as well (????), and blames a Twitter glitch if she somehow loses followers. She's a 30 something year old mentally ill woman with a coconut haircut, so I really feel bad for her.

I've posted about this before, but a crazy Mamo (R-Shitei) stan from Japan harassed me because I was joking about him being a kusomen. She sent me threatening messages and shit, and when I asked my friends who she was, someone ratted me out to her and she sent even more harassing messages, so I blocked her.

According to a friend of mine, she was creepily obsessed with Mamo and she actually did meet him a few times. Whether they actually talk is not up to me, but hey, they seem perfect for eachother. A Kusomen with a Kuso Bangya.

1 minute ago, Himeaimichu said:

I've posted about this before, but a crazy Mamo (R-Shitei) stan from Japan harassed me because I was joking about him being a kusomen. She sent me threatening messages and shit, and when I asked my friends who she was, someone ratted me out to her and she sent even more harassing messages, so I blocked her.

According to a friend of mine, she was creepily obsessed with Mamo and she actually did meet him a few times. Whether they actually talk is not up to me, but hey, they seem perfect for eachother. A Kusomen with a Kuso Bangya.

I wonder if she was the same girl who sent Mamo the “period diary”.

19 minutes ago, GreatNorthernVK said:

I wonder if she was the same girl who sent Mamo the “period diary”.

Probably not, but who knows? lol. I don't think so, since she was in the vkei group I used to moderate, and I had some mutuals with her (who then promptly removed her when I showed the messages she sent) so if it was her, I would've heard about it. But then again, who knows? If it was, I wouldn't be surprised.

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Why are R Shitei fans so crazy? I’ve heard nothing but insane stories about them lol

It's mostly Mamo stans. The majority of the band's fanbase is pretty chill. It's just the fans specific to Mamo that are creeps

3 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Why are R Shitei fans so crazy? I’ve heard nothing but insane stories about them lol

Some of their mvs are pretty disturbing and all feature high school or younger age girls so that could be a reason why

11 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Some of their mvs are pretty disturbing and all feature high school or younger

Yeah I’ve heard about their music videos. Does this guy have some sort of fetish? Lol

I don’t think I’ve actually encountered a crazy ass VK fan since most bangya accounts I follow are pretty chill people.

I guess maybe some of the comments on Ruki’s instagram? Idk, never encountered a crazy fan and never will

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

The one where that chick self harms herself was pretty fucked up honestly. Their music is ok I guess

Oh no I was alluding to the rumors he's a pedo. But yeah that song makes me uncomfortable.

1 hour ago, suji said:

I know of one who also claims to be Ruki's wife and tags him in every single Twitter post involving random baby pictures (oop), pictures of her shite drawings (which is just her writing her name x Ruki in crayola marker), and wanting to begin a new life together, etc. She also wants him to stop the bullies and somehow blames her internet provider as well (????), and blames a Twitter glitch if she somehow loses followers. She's a 30 something year old mentally ill woman with a coconut haircut, so I really feel bad for her.

dis she?

latest?cb=20170213212446

51 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

The one where that chick self harms herself was pretty fucked up honestly. Their music is ok I guess

The one? Girls kill themselves or someone else in every R-shitei PV lol

5 hours ago, Komorebi said:

There was another chick in the Latino fandom who claimed to be Ruki's daughter lmao.

I’m intrigued.