monkeybanana4

DADAROMA new mini-album release, 「dadaism♯5」

DADAROMA will release a new mini-album titled  「dadaism♯5」on 2019.10.30. More details TBA later.

They will hold a free one man at Shinjuku Blaze on 2019.09.29 in which the new costumes, new goods, and other announcements will be revealed.

Edited by monkeybanana4

While I do wish they’d just do a full album, this will suffice for now. I just hope that it has some bangers like usual. That’s all I ask. 

dadaism#5 TypeA

Tracklisting

DISC 1

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star / DADAROMA

嫣然 / DADAROMA

ケイドロ / DADAROMA

歌舞伎町のオンナ / DADAROMA

ピエロのうた / DADAROMA

「DAY BY DAY」 / DADAROMA

DISC 2

「DAY BY DAY」 / DADAROMA

dadaism#5 TypeB

Tracklisting

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star / DADAROMA

嫣然 / DADAROMA

ケイドロ / DADAROMA

歌舞伎町のオンナ / DADAROMA

ピエロのうた / DADAROMA

「DAY BY DAY」 / DADAROMA

「ポルノグラフ」~piano ver.~ / DADAROMA

I like the track list. I definitely think they have something to look forward too. But I wish there was another album and not another EP

4th track is completely unneccesary, but everything else sounds great, sometimes rather simplistic, but with some nice hooks.

Edited by 123Sandman321

I learned by now to not judge their releases before listening to the whole thing. Once this mini comes out, I'll release the DDRM review I've been working on for a year lol 

sounds pretty good to me tbh I'm actually really looking forward to this after their last single was so dissapointing lol 

The MV track sounds good, I was expecting a lame ballad based from the title but it's a nice surprise! Rest of the tracks are promising excpect from track 4 which is not my thing. Also the music video covers and looks are A+ !!

Edited by Kiryu999