secret_no_03

KAMIJO to Begin Castlevania Inspired Singles Campaign in October

KAMIJO won't be finished with Eye of Providence as it's been announced that he will begin releasing a series of singles starting in October. If that weren't enough the covers are being illustrated by Ayami Kojima who is best known as the amazing artist and illustrator for the vast majority of Castlevania games, most famously Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. 

Source:KAMIJO's OHP

5 minutes ago, chipathy said:

Dont listen to kamijo but this is probably worth it for Ayami's art alone 

Absolute collector's items, anything she has to do with.

Just now, Mr.0 said:

? 今年10月から2020年にかけてシングル三部作をリリース! I believe that says from October until 2020, it's 3 months so I'll assume the end of October, November and December or the beginning of January.

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

? 今年10月から2020年にかけてシングル三部作をリリース! I believe that says from October until 2020, it's 3 months so I'll assume the end of October, November and December or the beginning of January.

OOOOOH makes much more sense hahaha thanks!

8 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I don't see anything saying it's Castlevania inspired. Just that she's going to be doing the art for the trilogy of singles.

Just the art as far as I know, I'm sure she'll make him look like Alucard lol

6 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

I'm sure she'll make him look like Alucard lol

Well, she won't have to work too much on that to be honest 🤣

b6c8554ef6_60864360_o2.jpg

Edited by SHOKI

I had the impression the new singles were going to be continuing the new arc of the Emigre storyline, since he played some of them last night and will play more here and there on the upcoming tour. In Sang, the Emigre energy source system as introduced by Louis and the Count Saint Germain avoided a lot of social problems in Japan by limiting applicants to senior citizens. In this new arc, from the concert & pamphlet last night, the USA is about to implement the Emigre system, but enrollment is compulsory. Just before the law is officially ratified, the DOE secretary and his wife are mysteriously assassinated. Now some vigilant NSA agents are investigating. What will they discover? Tune in to the next live to find out... (I can’t go though)

One of the new songs, like Eye of Providence, is in a symphonic metal style. There was another one that had a kind of similar vibe to Ecstasy, with a steady, powerful, sexy rhythm; but where Ecstasy has a lot of electronic elements layered in the arrangement, this unreleased one is more of a straightforward 4-member rock band sound. (Edit: at the end of this one, flashpots exploded on stage as the car bomb assassination happened in the story. So, that kind of song.) The last unreleased song was a ballad.

Edited by inertia

Never really liked KAMIJO but IMO Castlevania is the video  game franchise with THE best OSTs ever !

He'd better not ruin their songs. Would be better if he collaborated with musicians from the franchise instead of artwork people, but yeah, let's see how it develops.

15 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Never really liked KAMIJO but IMO Castlevania is the video  game franchise with THE best OSTs ever !

He'd better not ruin their songs. Would be better if he collaborated with musicians from the franchise instead of artwork people, but yeah, let's see how it develops.

That has nothing to do with Castelvania tho. The artist who will design the covers just happen to be known for her work on the saga, but that's it! But he won't "ruin" the OST haha

42 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

That has nothing to do with Castelvania tho. The artist who will design the covers just happen to be known for her work on the saga, but that's it! But he won't "ruin" the OST haha

I know! That's what I was trying to get across without sounding like an asshole. These singles aren't Castlevania inspired at all, so far as we know.

The new maxi single from Kamijo.
It will have editions and will be released on November 27.

Temple -Blood sucking for praying- [Regular Edition]

TEMPLE -Blood sucking for praying-
Conspiracy
追憶 の モ ナ ム ー ル

Temple -Blood sucking for praying- [Limited Edition]

TEMPLE -Blood sucking for praying-
Conspiracy
追憶 の モ ナ ム ー ル
4 4
TEMPLE -Blood sucking for praying- [Instrumental]
5 5
[Instrumental] conspiracy
6 6
追憶 の モ ナ ム ー ル [Instrumental]

. This edition contains six tracks in total, including the instrumental ones. Hardcover packaging with a booklet consisting of more than 10,000 words. It comes with a mini poster and a postcard.