It was suggested that I pop by here and make a proper introduction. I've  been lurking here for years....like a super long time to the point it's kind of bizarre but made an account finally because I really needed to say something. So hello everyone! Not sure what else to say. I'll  stop being awkward now lol

Welcome! Glad you're finally joining us after so long! I hope you enjoy it here!

If you have any questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to message me or any other members of staff with red/blue/green names ♥

14 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Hello! Welcome to the world of Monochrome Heaven! Hope you enjoy it here! What artists do you enjoy?

Rize, Ziyoou-Vachi, Crossfaith,  Coldrain, Crystal Lake, Miyavi, dir en grey, Tsushimamire, Kokeshi Doll, a ton of all female/female fronted bands that either aren't around anymore or inactive. 

1 minute ago, Cereal Killer 13 said:

Rize, Ziyoou-Vachi, Crossfaith,  Coldrain, Crystal Lake, Miyavi, dir en grey, Tsushimamire, Kokeshi Doll, a ton of all female/female fronted bands that either aren't around anymore or inactive. 

Can't get into The BONEZ? What about E.D.O.? 

5 minutes ago, Cereal Killer 13 said:

Dir En Grey is an all time favourite of mine! Do you like Exist Trace since you said you like all female bands?

7 minutes ago, Cereal Killer 13 said:

All female....Shonen Knife? 

4 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

All female....Shonen Knife? 

Yes. I'm so heart broken because they played my city a couple year back and I missed it. It was like one of those once in a lifetime things too since Japanese bands coming here is rare. 

4 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Dir En Grey is an all time favourite of mine! Do you like Exist Trace since you said you like all female bands?

I was really into them when they first came out. Not a big fan of some of the recent stuff I've heard.

6 hours ago, Cereal Killer 13 said:

I love ziyouu vachi. What did you think of their latest album? 

On 7/22/2019 at 3:13 AM, platy said:

I love ziyouu vachi. What did you think of their latest album? 

Normally I manage to give their new releases a good listen right away but I haven't been able to this release. I'll let you know once I do though. Hoping it'll be a good experience haven't really had a bad one yet with them.