Takadanobabaalien

gulu gulu 2nd oneman live in 2020 + new single, "首輪教育のすすめ" (Kubiwa kyouiku no susume) release

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

the front side has the link i posted and thats the message im greeted with. the front of the card also has a serial number or something so i guess thats how we'll eventually be able to access the video but i cant tell if i dont have access in the first place because im like outside of japan or if its just not ready 

The link says that it cannot be currently viewed and you'll be contacted when it's back up. Judging by the back disclaimer, you probably had to make a login with the serial number, etc. But it's currently not up at the moment.

1 minute ago, patientZERO said:

The link says that it cannot be currently viewed and you'll be contacted when it's back up. Judging by the back disclaimer, you probably had to make a login with the serial number, etc. But it's currently not up at the moment.

awesome, thank u for clarifying. 

1 hour ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

The card leads to a site with the full pv and about 10 min behind the scene footage. 

At today's live the audience was allowed to video recoes during rubra, so there's a couple of videos on Twitter of that already. 

AGHHHHHHH I WANT TO WATCH SO BAD.

Hope my CD's arrive soon 

On 11/16/2019 at 5:08 AM, Takadanobabaalien said:

They're fabulous!

Kept saying how much the vocalist sounded like Ai...and of course it was.

So freakin psyched for this project...!

I used to listen to IIII-ligro-...