Takadanobabaalien

gulu gulu 2nd oneman live in 2020 + new single, "首輪教育のすすめ" (Kubiwa kyouiku no susume) release

2 hours ago, Himeaimichu said:

Gulu Gulu will be showing the off-shot footage of the Hen'na Merry Go Round PV at their event with Diaura and Kizu

Ok, now this may be my dream taiban. I hate living outside Japan...

22 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

The single has been postponed to 5th November due to the typhoon making their video recording impossible (the day they instead played Instagram live). 

Source: their ohp 

Unlucky but still preordering

Due to the typhoon 19 Gulu gulu will hold live at twitcast tomorrow from 20.00 Japanese time, where one of the members will reveal the cover art for the single. 

The live schedule is as follows:

20.00 hotaru chan 

20.30 kazari 

21.00 Lanju

21.30 rito

22.00 ai

They all made their own twitcast account, so they will all stream from different accounts. 

Preview of yogoreta buta, which they've been playing since they did the session thing. 

I wonder why they're showing this now? Perhaps this is a secret track on the single? The flyer does after all says "includes three songs". Time will tell I guess. 

unknown.png

im still in the middle of ripping but going off these track lengths its safe to say only tracks 2 and 4 on both types are actual songs lol so if u wanna save urself some money just buy 1 type.

ok i just peeped everything and tracks 1, 3, 5 on both types are the band members talking, not sure of the context 

Edited by chipathy

17 hours ago, chipathy said:

unknown.png

im still in the middle of ripping but going off these track lengths its safe to say only tracks 2 and 4 on both types are actual songs lol so if u wanna save urself some money just buy 1 type.

ok i just peeped everything and tracks 1, 3, 5 on both types are the band members talking, not sure of the context 

It's gulu gulu's radio. Basically they collected questions from the fans and answered it.

In the Taishuu-ban they talk about regular stuff/common questions and in the Strong-ban they talk about dirty stuff like sex etc.

37 minutes ago, chipathy said:

https://www.gulugulu-official.com/nozoki1/

any idea what this is? my order came with these card things that directed me to this site but nothing shows up.

this is the back of the card if anyone wants to take a go at translating for us.

20191110_125324.jpg

I'm guessing the front side has a link to a site to view some sort of video, which can only be accessed 15 times. The text below just says don't share with anyone and if you share it, they won't do this kind of thing again, etc.

Edited by patientZERO

8 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I'm guessing the front side has a link to a site to view some sort of video, which can only be accessed 15 times. The text below just says don't share with anyone and if you share it, they won't do this kind of thing again, etc.

the front side has the link i posted and thats the message im greeted with. the front of the card also has a serial number or something so i guess thats how we'll eventually be able to access the video but i cant tell if i dont have access in the first place because im like outside of japan or if its just not ready