Takadanobabaalien

gulu gulu 2nd oneman live in 2020 + new single, "首輪教育のすすめ" (Kubiwa kyouiku no susume) release

i want a full length and a world tour (i am also greedy and sustaining myself on an unrealistic set of hopes and dreams)

Maybe these travel agencies are finally bringing over a decent band overseas xddddd

I'm expecting just a new single personally tho

Edited by chipathy

Lets just remember that a "world tour" is not a big announcement for japanese fans, they'd be just like "so what" hahaha

It's probably a oneman-tour or a full-album (or both?). Im super excited! 

Edited by ricchubunny

Give me that damn full-length, you blessed us with a full length at the start of KTK please bless us with another

D_66tOyUwAE724U.jpg

IN response to their first oneman at Ikebukuro EDGE already being sold out, gulu gulu will be having a oneman at O-WEST 1/10. 

(This was the announcement btw)

18 hours ago, chipathy said:

or if they're filling up their setlist with songs from their previous bands 

This probably. That's what most bands do. I've never really understood why bands start doing "one mans" until they actually have enough material of their own band to perform as it's essentially like watching a covers band. haha. But spose if the fans are invested in the members and band as an entity then that's cool, seems to work anyway.

19 hours ago, chipathy said:

I wonder how much unreleased material they're performing atm or if they're filling up their setlist with songs from their previous bands 

As far as I've seen the most they've played so far was 10 songs in total: the tracks from the single + the rest is still unreleased (or at least I didn't recognize any of the titles). I don't think they're playing any stuff from their previous bands, or not sure.

(source)

Edited by Jigsaw9

Yeah the only titles I recognise are the already released Gulu Gulu songs. I know when they were a session band, they were playing work in progress versions of what would be songs from Henna MERRY GO ROUND, so I imagine these are just works in progress for what will eventually be whatever they'll release

Nice to see that they will perform at O-WEST and have plenty of original tracks and probably more unfinished. Hope they can release at least a mini before 2020,but I guess they'll keep with the 3 track/two versions singles, let's see.

Edited by Euronymous