Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

DOBE three new digital singles releases

『罪人の黑』(Black of Sinner/ Tsumibito no kuro)/ ADDICTION and 性死 (Sexual&Death/ Sei shi) are available via Apple music, Spotify as of today.

CD :

01. 罪人の黑 (Black of sinner/Tsumibito no kuro)

02. Hinehajime

03. Wire

CD :

01. ADDICTION

02. Exhaustion

03. Perversion

CD :

01. 性死 (Sexual&Death)

02. Excretion

03. Yawn

https://www.tunecore.co.jp/artist/DOBE?_gl=1*exgyar*_ga*RFdra1NXR3pOMUxNcnVFaWJSNjM1TnA2N0czUURJU3laamxLZll3cmJibWlaMjY5YVBUM0ZHYXBTcktmbjYzeg..#r535835

Apparently, they will not make any physical CDs in the future ? (CD作るの辞めました) 

D_wujZOUYAAgV3U.jpg

D_wwQUhUEAAb4KC.jpg

D_wwQUdUwAAR0yr.jpg

D_wwQUdUwAEnITW.jpg

D_wwQUeVAAAnoYh.jpg

Edited by The Piass

4 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

in cdjapan I was able to get two singles

It's written "digital"

Edited by The Piass

11 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

in cdjapan I was able to get two singles

You want to upload those for when someone gets the rest and upload them so we'll have all of the releases in one place? No one has uploaded any of their stuff here.

I am not a fan of digital cds...>.<

prefer the physical ones.

Since i have the first two as CD I will get the third digital though to hold my collection as complete as possible

5 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

No soy fan de los cds digitales ...>. <

Prefiero los físicos.

Ya que tengo los dos primeros como CD, obtendré el tercer disco digital para mantener mi colección lo más completa posible.

I am just like you ... I have many original visual kei CDs. I like to collect them and enjoy listening to them (above all I listen to them when I'm driving hehe)

1 hour ago, GuancheVK said:

in cdjapan??

No, first 2 singles are on cdj but they just came out on digital platforms today, moving forward starting with the 3rd single all of dobe's releases will be digital only 

2 hours ago, chipathy said:

No, los primeros 2 singles están en cdj pero hoy salieron a la venta en plataformas digitales, avanzando a partir del tercer single, todos los lanzamientos de dobe serán solo digitales 

a pity ... I would have liked to have them all original ..... ohhh shit

4 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

I am just like you ... I have many original visual kei CDs. I like to collect them and enjoy listening to them (above all I listen to them when I'm driving hehe)

Yeah same. I get my 1000 after Holidays in Japan. I bought the first Dobe single last year in Tokyo and ordered the last one online...

I like to have something in my hands not on my pc or downloaded on my phone...kind ofoldschool but well that's me XD

really glad they put these up digitally. solid stuff and am now a big fan.

Edited by Paraph

This is pretty lame news for me as I don't use any digital platforms and ALWAYS buy the physicals if possible. Also lame because I have just recently got into this band, so for me feels like I've just discovered a band and they've disbanded immediately (As I wont be able to get any of their future stuff, unless some of you nice people post it here. :)))). haha.

Sign in to follow this