Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

(review) BORN_-_DOGMA

Numbers can describe words quick. lol

8.5/10

anyways,that's me.but what about u?

six damian is sucks but the rest are ok.

edit : I can see BORN is now influenced with the gazette. certainly it does.

5.4321/10 I don't understand why he always growl or scream in the same pattern for almost all of every song which is boring for me. I want more songs like -SAKURA- !!!!!

5.4321/10 I don't understand why he always growl or scream in the same pattern for almost all of every song which is boring for me. I want more songs like -SAKURA- !!!!!

I don't like it as well. :/ i prefer BORN to produce more songs like fragrance noise. irresistible song ever.

I don't like it as well. :/ i prefer BORN to produce more songs like fragrance noise. irresistible song ever.

natsume zakuro comes close to that. its an epic song. the rest feels like fillers though every song has its parts.

the reason for that is the change to that famous label i guess. born has to release many cds so they write a lot more easy-to-write punk songs.

I enjoyed this mini as much as I did their other ones. While I agree that it is time for another ballad, I am enjoying pretty much everything they put out so far. I mean they are not claiming to or trying to re-invent music in anyway and they have found a sound that they like. And as evident by their amazing live shows, they jsut want to ROCK :) Plus we do not know how many songs they are actually using from their other incarnations. I hope they come out with some more re-recordings of the other songs on their album in the future. 9/10

I love BORN. I really do! I bought all 3 of their first PSCompany releases. That being said... DOGMA was freaking horrible!!! BORN are capable of SO MUCH BETTER. I listened to the songs on youtube and the only good one was Red Desire. The others were Scream scream, palm mute chugging... scream. I'm a huge fan of Ryouga. I'd sooner listen to his clean voice than his screams, which are both really great. When used the right way and in moderation. BORN's songs like Innocent Bullet, Karasu, MY SWEET BLACK, The Fragrance Noise, Felony and NEO SCREAM are my favourites because the instrumentals are great and varied and Ryouga has such a great balance of clean and screaming vocals. Dogma pretty much all sounded the same when it came to being "heavy"

1/5 for me. BORN can do so much better. They're still my favourite indie-psc band, but they need to get their $hit together before their next release. Which I recommend be after August so they have some time to rejuvenate the flare that the first 3 mini's had. K and Ray, you've got some work to do.

Sign in to follow this