Alkaloid

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) new look + new mini-album, "暗黒二咲イタ脈絡" (Ankoku ni Saki Ita Myakuraku) release

10 minutes ago, suji said:

^ they just finished it up and are finalizing the jacket design

🙏

Awesome, although I imagine itll be sometime in winter now instead of originally autumn. Either way worth the wait if all the songs are as good as black lily

release date has been finalized as 1/29; it will be 3300 yen and will be limited to 333 copies (the fuck???)

[tracklist]

1.「Introduction」

2. Black lily

3. Silene

4. Marigold

5. Tuberose

6. Anemone

DVD:

1. Silene(LIVE MV)

also does starwave not know how to compile all the songs for a full album sample anymore? i'm already sick of these individual sample vids, it looks so retarded

anyway i'm loving this, and i live for anemone ♥♥♥

I'm gonna skip the samples for now just to avoid being spoiled but 3300 yen is pretty rough for a mini album.  I'll probably just end up paying the extra 700 yen for whatever bundle starwave has on their shop 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:08 PM, sleepy coffee said:

I'm gonna skip the samples for now just to avoid being spoiled but 3300 yen is pretty rough for a mini album.  I'll probably just end up paying the extra 700 yen for whatever bundle starwave has on their shop 

For sure, not sure why V Kei releases seem to be increasing prices recently.... Considering how expensive it is to buy and ship the stuff anyway, really not encouraging to keep overseas fans interested. Skipped the latest Kizu single because the price for both versions seemed a bit too much for what it actually contained. + Didn't really like the single that much anyway. 

But maybe later down the line I'll check this one out. If it's not sold out before then. haha.

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

For sure, not sure why V Kei releases seem to be increasing prices recently....

tax increase in Japan

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Considering how expensive it is to buy and ship the stuff anyway, really not encouraging to keep overseas fans interested.

i'm p sure they're aiming to sell it out during preorder phase and I'm not happy about it

the basic 1000 copies vk print runs sell like crazy but kiwi is on something else with his order count

27 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

i'm p sure they're aiming to sell it out during preorder phase and I'm not happy about it

Yeah it looks like it and is a bit of a dick move, but V Kei business is just absolutely rammed with dick moves when it comes to the business side of things. haha.

59 minutes ago, suji said:

tax increase in Japan

Ah really? Didn't know about that, bit shitty. Going to have to stop being so adventurous with my purchases then .