-NOVA-

DIAURA New Single 「FINALE-Last Rebellion-」Release

DIAURA will release a new single titled 「FINALE-Last Rebellion-」on 2019.10.02 and it will come in 3 types.

TYPE A:

content_ndg_004.jpg

CD

01.FINALE

02.SIGNAL

DVD

01.FINALE(MV)

TYPE B:

content_ndg_005.jpg

CD

01.FINALE

02.SIGNAL

DVD

01. 2019.07.13 Footage from the live

TYPE C

content_NDG-006_1p_sample.jpg

CD

01.FINALE

02.SIGNAL

03.Mind Mirror

Additionally the band will release a live limited single titled 「GARDEN」on 2019.09.03. It will contain one track.

CD

01.GARDEN

content_1p_sample.jpg

o1080081014500494484.jpg

Edited by -NOVA-

oh come on just 30 seconds of new music two and half months ahead of the rihlease?

I wonder what are they trying to achive with the "we disbanding 😂" vibe of their most recent PV and this single's title.

what's with that naming? if it does mean something i hope it's rebranding after change of the label or something

anyway the vid and look, despite being a 30 seconds vid and a pic where you can see nothing, look like the essence of diaura-ness so whatever it will be i think it will be good

the title scared me for a second lol well  better not read too much into it for now the preview sounds really nicee Im looking forward to the full version!

song sounds like drama and i'm here for it as always. also great timing with that title as pierrot's 'finale' album just "celebrated" 20 years this week lmao

It's amazing how the sound of them only improves with time. It is a constant evolution.

I only get sad with these limited releases, which wrecks the collection of any fan out.
DIAURA is almost 10 years old and still throwing these damned items ...

There are great chances that a full album will be announced in early 2020.

apparently typo B This edition includes an additional DVD, with its concert held on July 13, 2019 in the Hattori Ryokuchi outdoor concert hall.

You have to see how many songs the live one brings. I would have to buy type B and C for the bonus track ..... oh holy shit

On 7/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, saishuu said:

song sounds like drama and i'm here for it as always. also great timing with that title as pierrot's 'finale' album just "celebrated" 20 years this week lmao

Yeah, the pierrot worship is fairly overt this time lmao

Ooh, this is a fantastic look. They always manage to stay so "them" but bring something new every time. Shoya looks so elegant, and I love Tatsuya's hair.

That was awesome, as always with DIAURA! They never disappoint me :) this was a fantastic birthday/Gumin day present, thank you.