in my unpopular opinion,any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks shouldn't even exist,but it would be the same as saying that guns shouldn't exist.Guns with the right person save lives and alcohol or marijuana will only guaratee a good time for moderated people.

HOWEVER

the ease of getting access to these kind of substances can be ridiculously dangerous  and easily lead to addiction.i remember the period when i didn't care about alcohol,drinking it very occasionally,but all of a sudden shit started to happen in my life,then i simply ran onto these substances to find something that i wasn't able to feel myself or avoid things i was actually feeling.

People should be allowed to say offensive jokes however you should be courteous to people who are offended by said jokes

Any energy drink like Rockstar or Monster is fucking gross.

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

3 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Autism Speaks is a fucking awful organization that demonizes people with autism and acts like its some disease.

I feel like a bunch of Karens run that joint. Can’t believe people support them

So I just looked them up and found this:

Autism Speaks sponsored and distributes the short film Autism Every Day, produced by Lauren Thierry and Eric Solomon. Autism Speaks staff member Alison Singer was reportedly criticized for a scene in which she said, in the presence of her autistic daughter, that when faced with having to place the girl in a school that she deemed inadequate, she contemplated driving her car off a bridge with her child in the car. Thierry said that these feelings were not unusual among non-autistic mothers of autistic children.

Not unusual, my arse. As an autistic person, I'm offended. How could you even say something like that in front of your child? "This school doesn't meet the standards I set for my child's education so I'll murder her". Appalling.

Just wanna say that I absolutely hate people who respond to anything that's even just a tiny bit 'out there' with stuff like ''omg how many drugs were they on when they made this xdddd''