psychonnect_rozen

Unpopular Opinion

Not sure if it really is an unpopular opinion, but I don't think there's any redemption for pedophiles/child molestors/child abusers. I don't care how many '12 step programs' there are, there's no redeeming that. 

(I only bring this up because I literally had to hold myself back from yelling at my own mom)

2 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

Not sure if it really is an unpopular opinion, but I don't think there's any redemption for pedophiles/child molestors/child abusers. I don't care how many '12 step programs' there are, there's no redeeming that. 

(I only bring this up because I literally had to hold myself back from yelling at my own mom)

I think it's okay if they get therapy before they actually do anything to hurt someone/look anything up because that shows that they know they have a serious problem and they would never act on it/cause anyone any harm but if they actually go through with it, that's unforgivable.

3 minutes ago, heresytrash said:

I'd rather not give my take on the subject but I would say I rather people who have that mentality have a means to find help rather than go out in the real world and cause harm 

1 minute ago, Gesu said:

I think it's okay if they get therapy before they actually do anything to hurt someone/look anything up because that shows that they know they have a serious problem and they would never act on it/cause anyone any harm but if they actually go through with it, that's unforgivable.

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

I'd rather not give my take on the subject but I would say I rather people who have that mentality have a means to find help rather than go out in the real world and cause harm 

I suppose I worded it weirdly, I'm mainly thinking about someone I know who's actually caused harm and 'admits to doing it' but hasn't made any attempt to formally apologize to me or the victim who has had it much worse from them. Thinking that we owe him any sort of forgiveness for simply 'getting help' when I know he's not remorseful at all and continues to play the victim card on us.

1 hour ago, heresytrash said:

I suppose I worded it weirdly, I'm mainly thinking about someone I know who's actually caused harm and 'admits to doing it' but hasn't made any attempt to formally apologize to me or the victim who has had it much worse from them. Thinking that we owe him any sort of forgiveness for simply 'getting help' when I know he's not remorseful at all and continues to play the victim card on us.

Fully agree to this.

Why forgiving them? So they go on like they did before? To make them feel better while they made others feel whatever they feel like now (since there's a wide range I don't put certain ways of feeling like there)?

I just wanna go on record & say that there has literally never been a person identifying as 'sapiosexual' that wasn't dumb as a sack of fucking rocks themselves

Whipped coffee is so overrated. It's literally instant coffee with a fuck load of sugar with some hot water. That being said, the quest is on to make it palatable thanks to r/coffee. 

Sho should stick to singing, and DIMLIM should stay on their current path, Sho differentiates himself by being a great singer. If he goes back to metal core he’ll be back with Mio, Kagami and the screamers who can’t sing (Sorry Keisuke). Mio and Keisuke are just on a whole another level when it comes to screaming and Kagami is the best at singing and screaming and DEXCORE have metal core down to a science. It’ll be interesting to see the progression DIMLIM will have, comparing them to a backwards DIR EN GREY in terms of progression isn’t that out of the realm of possibility.

I feel like this is probably not the discussion for it, but I'd rather post it here to get it off my chest and not fight any of the armies that would inevitably fight me on twitter.

Taehyung and Jin need more lines in BTS songs. I hear the "They distribute lines if it works better for the song." Taehyung deserved better and more lines in Truth Untold, and Jin deserves more lines period. 

And that's my bts quota for the month. Thank you.