psychonnect_rozen

Unpopular Opinion

Reading nonfiction or watching the science channel might literally be the only truly positive binging experiences now that I think about it, since you're literally just learning for hours. 🤔

in my unpopular opinion,any kind of drugs or alcoholic drinks shouldn't even exist,but it would be the same as saying that guns shouldn't exist.Guns with the right person save lives and alcohol or marijuana will only guaratee a good time for moderated people.

HOWEVER

the ease of getting access to these kind of substances can be ridiculously dangerous  and easily lead to addiction.i remember the period when i didn't care about alcohol,drinking it very occasionally,but all of a sudden shit started to happen in my life,then i simply ran onto these substances to find something that i wasn't able to feel myself or avoid things i was actually feeling.

3 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

True, but it gained him iconic villain status in anime history.

Yessir, he's a brilliant character. Could literally do a case study on him.

He still a hoe ass bitch tho :tw_joy:

People should be allowed to say offensive jokes however you should be courteous to people who are offended by said jokes

Any energy drink like Rockstar or Monster is fucking gross.

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

The HIATUS is trash compared to Ellegarden, Jesus Christ that was disappointing, I'll stick to actual good Satoshi. Glad Ellegarden have come back from the hiatus.

3 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Autism Speaks is a fucking awful organization that demonizes people with autism and acts like its some disease.

I feel like a bunch of Karens run that joint. Can’t believe people support them

So I just looked them up and found this:

Autism Speaks sponsored and distributes the short film Autism Every Day, produced by Lauren Thierry and Eric Solomon. Autism Speaks staff member Alison Singer was reportedly criticized for a scene in which she said, in the presence of her autistic daughter, that when faced with having to place the girl in a school that she deemed inadequate, she contemplated driving her car off a bridge with her child in the car. Thierry said that these feelings were not unusual among non-autistic mothers of autistic children.

Not unusual, my arse. As an autistic person, I'm offended. How could you even say something like that in front of your child? "This school doesn't meet the standards I set for my child's education so I'll murder her". Appalling.

Just wanna say that I absolutely hate people who respond to anything that's even just a tiny bit 'out there' with stuff like ''omg how many drugs were they on when they made this xdddd''

As far as I can tell, I'd say attraction is mostly arbitrary and spontaneous. Love, however, is definitely a choice.

-

The worship of science and human intellect is erroneous. Both are simply tools. It's the same with money.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:23 PM, psychonnect_rozen said:

Any energy drink like Rockstar or Monster is fucking gross.

They all taste the same to me.

Edited by ShTon

On 8/11/2019 at 12:20 PM, secret_no_03 said:

Alcohol and drugs, recreational or not are for the emotionally and mentally weak and are just a crutch and outside of the real medicinal benefits of marijuana, it's all just a way to desensitize yourself from the world and dull the experience that is living because people aren't happy with their lives for one reason or another. This is why I'm straight edge after having experienced both of them and opting out of the social trends of getting drunk and high as the means of having fun has helped me live a more fulfilling and genuine life.

I share your view, and perhaps am a little more militant with it. Allow me to explain...

I almost always dislike the way people act when they're under the influence. They aren't being their natural selves because substances alter their most natural state of mind and body. You cannot truly connect with someone's heart when they are under the influence.

There's also the fact that often times, alcohol and various drugs will destroy people from the inside. The severity varies of course, but I've known people with rotted teeth, destroyed skin, damaged hair, rotting fingernails, bad breath and a general stink caused by their substance abuse. This is just the external effects as well, nevermind the rotting of the brain and various organs. Heroin, meth, cocaine, alcohol, tobacco...it doesn't matter. It all has the same general effect in the end and I've spent my life watching my own parents rot away due to their addictions.

Human strength is cultivated by our eternal struggles. We can only grow through self discipline, knowledge and willpower. I believe any problem can be worked through this way. I say this from the perspective of someone with severe depression, anxiety and agoraphobia. Sometimes things can be very difficult for me. But I've always managed to push through because I try to be disciplined. It is not as easy as sitting down with a needle or a bottle and forgetting about whatever my hardship is at that time. But in the end, I feel better off, and I learn how to deal with things for the future. So I don't believe that people need it to get through the ups and downs of life, as they won't truly resolve anything through substance abuse. To me, this is what makes a person weak.

I have also known many people who say they cannot truly live without their vices. "I only like music when I'm high", "I'm only creative when I'm high", "I'm only social when I drink" etc. I think when someone reaches this stage, they've lost the ability to truly connect with things and accept/appreciate them as they are, most importantly themselves. If instead of working to heal their mental condition and to enjoy things simply, and instead lives a life where they are controlled by vices, they are living dishonestly and dishonorably. So I cannot respect them.

I really don't like to waste my time on things I don't like, but I can't resist myself from saying how much I don't like this guy Kiyoharu . Seriously, hearing his voice just makes me sick and looking at his face is even worse. He's so creepy that if I would meet him on the street I would just like to vomit. He should do a favour for humanity and put a bag on his head and a socks in his mouth.

Sorry, not sorry.

21 hours ago, Duma said:

I really don't like to waste my time on things I don't like, but I can't resist myself from saying how much I don't like this guy Kiyoharu . Seriously, hearing his voice just makes me sick and looking at his face is even worse. He's so creepy that if I would meet him on the street I would just like to vomit. He should do a favour for humanity and put a bag on his head and a socks in his mouth.

Sorry, not sorry.

Kuroyume > any of your favourite bands

Fight me wahaha

On 8/13/2019 at 12:43 PM, Ro plz said:

Giving the internet the "ability" to air out their unpopular opinions was a mistake.

Things probably wouldn't be much different if we all collectively gained the ability to read into people's minds and went insane as a result

On 9/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, psychonnect_rozen said:

Wtf is up with the Kiyoharu hate? Lmao. Kuroyume is a alright tbh. Although I can’t deny the bands influence 

Hmmm.... you aren't wrong but his lips still look kind of funny. Hard pass for me!

2 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

Kuroyume > any of your favourite bands

Fight me wahaha

Challenge accepted 🤪.

Come on people, I'm not telling you to stop following him and burn his all CDs, I've just posted my unpopular opinion. I can't do anything about it that for me his voice is annoying and face is disturbing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Don't tell me you don't have such a artists/bands/actors/etc.