psychonnect_rozen

Unpopular Opinion

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Pewdiepie isn’t that funny and his fanbase is extremely annoying 

Is this one even unpopular anymore?

On 7/12/2019 at 7:03 PM, YuyoDrift said:

Can we bring back more variety on popular radio stations?

I'm tired of hearing the same 5 songs every hour, and would like to hear a nice up and coming artist like it used to be. Maybe radio is a dying market and I'm just talking to the wind, or my tastes are getting too stale for the in-crowd.

Oh btw, Denver's radio stations suck compared to Chicago. Fight me.

I have that Sirus XM thing on my phone and in our car and I always turn on either the 80s, 90s and 2000s music stations to get my jam on.

Most Top 40 stations lack variety anyway and even some of the artists that I like that they play, those songs get annoying as fuck after a while. 

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

8 minutes ago, God said:

all of bts’s songs sound like generic radio music.  i don’t necessarily have anything against them, but i don’t get why they’re so popular.

Agree. Usually the bigger labels like YG literally make the same shit over and over

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

55 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Agree. Usually the bigger labels like YG literally make the same shit over and over

yes uuugh i think this is why i’m getting bored with kpop finally.  like there are very few groups that don’t sound like some rehash of someone else now.  like, yg, i get that 2ne1 was popular and well-liked, but do we really need to make a second 2ne1?  

here's another one:

turn-based rpgs are by and large utterly boring, the gameplay itself offers nothing fun or insightful (it's literally just clicking through menus for the most part), they tend to be too grindy & tedious seemingly just for the sake of padding, and the only thing keeping them afloat in most cases is the story or setting, but unfortunately the story in most of the ones that immediately pop into my head is is usually either of the generic 'epic quest' variety or on the level of  '14 year old discovers philosophy' with little leeway in between

there are exceptions of course, the mario & luigi series, chrono trigger & a couple of others, but for the most part i legit do not see the hype. in most cases i find it more interesting to check out the concept art for the games than to actually play them

3 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

This is true, so it doesn't belong in this thread. Regular cake is rarely good

I hate all cake that's not some kind of carrot, spice, double chocolate or cheesecake. 

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Carrot Cake is fucking delicious. Especially with Cream Cheese Icing. Tastes like heaven.

Carrot cake is grody. I like carrots, I like cake, but fuck me if I'll ever eat a carrot cake. It's like putting fruit in chocolate bars. I like fruit and I like chocolate but please, just let me eat unhealthily for a bit.

Edited by Gesu