-NOVA-

DIMLIM Gt. Ryuya and Ba. Taishi will depart

sheesh.

Β 

I hope this band keeps pushing forward. They'r one of the few, newer VK bands that I've taken a serious interest in.

Well this is absolutely disappointing and upsetting since it came out of nowhere. I've always been a bigger fan of Retsu and Ryuuya soΒ as along as the composition and quality of the music remains the same, I'm okay. I really hope they can get new members that will really enhance the new sound they are going for. Hoping this doesn't mean a foreseeable disbandment in the future.Β 

Edited by raspberrynilla

1 hour ago, Kirito said:

Maybe they will stay with one guitarist and just find a new bassist. Would be more simple to manage

DIMLIM's music is written for 2 guitars so they definitely need to find a replacement for Ryuya or find a support guitarist for their lives.

Β 

Β 

Β 

If DIMLIM was going to disband they most likely would've announced it with this announcement.

As long as Sho and Retsu are good friends I doubt the bandΒ will break up.

About composition...Β I saw that Katsuya was listed under additional arrangement again. Looks like he plays a bigger role in this band’s song-writing process than I thought. Don’t the bandmembers usually arrange their own parts?

On 7/11/2019 at 9:53 AM, nekkichi said:

has Satoshi/Milk signed for another flop act because it might be ha chance at grabbing good mitsu dollar;

Β 

sucks that the qt one left though.

tbh Satoshi would actually SLAP in dimlim FUCCCKK man, he literally birthed retsu he needs to do ITTTT

Β 

also tsubasa > taishi, his basslines were pretty by-the-book....thank u NEXT

Edited by emmny

Oh shit. This sucks but I don't feel like they'll disband from this.Β Hopefully they'll be able to find new members who play well. I'm not too worried about their sound since they didn't lose any main composers. Still looking forward to what they'll do in the future!

17 hours ago, emmny said:

tbh Satoshi would actually SLAP in dimlim FUCCCKK man, he literally birthed ryuya he needs to do ITTTT

Β 

also tsubasa > taishi, his basslines were pretty by-the-book....thank u NEXT

I agree that Tsubasa was probably better than Taishi. If only Tsubasa had kept it in his pants... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

What a bummer. Don't get me wrong for what I'll say, but I'm relieved Retsu and Sho are still on. Not that Ryuya and Taishi weren't important for the band but it will be easier for the band to replace them than the main composer and the vocalist. I hope they are able to overcome this and come back even stronger, just like they did before when Issei and TsubasaΒ left.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, spockitty said:

So, no founding members remaining?Β 

Β 

Please don't fizzle out into nothing 😭

Wait what?

Β 

Are Sho and Retsu not founding members?Β 

26 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Wait what?

Β 

Are Sho and Retsu not founding members?Β 

Ryuya and Issei started the band. I think they mean that.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:56 AM, Paraph said:

Ryuya and Issei started the band. I think they mean that.

Ah yeah, that is precisely what I meant.Β 

Β 

It sounded worrying in my ignorance of the band's structure, but I see that the composer/lyricist are still on so I guess there's some hope for the future ;)

Haha what? Did I miss something? I do remember when he left there was very little info given for his departure, so maybe there was something that wanted to be kept more on the low-down.

Bit bummed to hear about the guys leaving, but they coped perfectly fine with the lineup change before so have no doubt they'll be able to do the same again. Would be nice if the new guys could get involved with composing the music, may give them a new fresh twist as, despite being pretty diverse, Retsu's compositions are getting a little bit samey and a bit predictable. Fuck it, if they want I'll go join them as 2nd guitarist. πŸ˜›

they also released a live limited cd, "ε–œζ€’ε“€ζ₯½" for 5000 yen at Ryuya and Taishi's last live today

Β 

tracklist:

[disc 1]

1.ε–œ

2.ζ€’

3.ε“€

4.ζ₯½

Β 

[disc 2]

1.vanitas -white-

2. ζ„›ζ†Žγ«γ€γ... -black-

Β 

(snatched from Yahoo auction page) :

i-img900x1200-1566088359bxa5cz1342658.jp

i-img900x1200-1566088359ukgfr31342658.jp

Β 

1 minute ago, chipathy said:

is this like demo versions of vanitas andΒ ζ„›ζ†Žγ«γ€γ...?

my guess with the color coding and all is that it's acoustic and hard versions??? but that's only my opinion