Sign in to follow this  
Flame-X

Fate Grand Order

68f1qc.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here playing this gacha game. Otherwise, this needs no introduction. If you like Fate animes, then you must've heard about this mobile game. It's one of the most popular gacha games globally. Lots of waifu and husbando servants to play as, but do to the gacha nature, chances of obtaining those servants are rare.

Here's a video of Noble Phantasm showcase for those who want to get a glimpse before trying out the game.

Does anyone else play it? If so, post your friend code and discuss your favorite servants! :)

Edited by Flame-X

I tried to play it because like yeah... I see FATE and I naturally want to consume everything type-moon related. I'm just a simple man. but for some reason I just can't do phone games, and by that I mean actually play a game on my phone. i detest it .

I've been  thinking about playing it through emulator on my PC tho... maybe. if they made a switch port that would be awesome.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:04 PM, Original Saku said:

I tried to play it because like yeah... I see FATE and I naturally want to consume everything type-moon related. I'm just a simple man. but for some reason I just can't do phone games, and by that I mean actually play a game on my phone. i detest it .

I've been  thinking about playing it through emulator on my PC tho... maybe. if they made a switch port that would be awesome.

If you do go with the emulator route, I recommend getting Nox Player. I totally understand not wanting to play games on the phone since I was like that too but FGO change all that for me. It's one of the few games I've been keeping up with for the past couple years now and there's a nice twitch community that'll help you out with the game.

I have 2 accounts, one personal (395,347,190), the other stream account which is the 2nd screenshot and ID is on top there. Feel free to add me but I do have a couple conditions: login at least once a week and make sure your support list is up to date with the events. :P 

Screenshot_20190415-003443.png

Screenshot_2019-07-07-23-09-51.png

Edited by Flame-X

Sign in to follow this