Shaolan974

RENA(ex.THE BLACK SWAN) solo project "CRAZY PUNK KID" has formed

RENA(ex.THE BLACK SWAN) solo project "CRAZY PUNK KID" has formed

[members]

Vo.RENA (ex-THE BLACK SWAN)

-Support Members-

Gt.ユッキー (Yukkie) (ex-Anjyu' → 平成維新(Heisei Ishin) → N@H(Vo.&Gu.) → GIGAMOUS → ギガマウス (GIGAMOUS), SCUM))

Gt.源 依織 (Minamoto Iori) (ex-Phobia → Lamiel → Blast → Siva → cocklobin →Femme Fatale)

Ba.進藤渉 (Wataru Shindo) (ex-LIPHLICH)

Dr.CHARGEEEEEE… (various projects like OMEGA DRIP, ZIZ, etc.)

his first live "トーキョーショータイム(1)" (Tokyo Showtime (1)" will be hold at 2019/08/31 at Shibuya REX with mitsu (ex-v[NEU]) and ペンタゴン (Pentagon)

CP12001.jpg

12005.jpg

TokyoShowTime.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Very nice lineup but that song is definitely not punk lol too bad cause that could have been way more interesting if they went for a 80' visual kei era revival sound 

It's so........... bland. I just can't.

Such a lineup, and such generic music. Especially considering all of the previous bands the members were in (except for Yukkie, I would expect something from Nah and Heisen Ishin guy).

Cute at most. The video is fun to watch and reminds me of the clips modern Glam metal bands do (I guess CHARGEEEEEE had a say in that, mostly). But yeah, the video is all they've got going for them which is unfortunate because this is such a strong lineup. Theme is too sugary for 'punk' and especially Rena's facemask look doesn't go well with the music. 

Rena sweetie the og LmC stopped selling like five years ago, what's the point of ripping them off now?..

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

Gt.源 依織 (Minamoto Iori) (ex-Phobia → Lamiel → Blast → Siva → cocklobin →Femme Fatale)

1 hour ago, Shaolan974 said:

Dr.CHARGEEEEEE… (various projects like OMEGA DRIP, ZIZ, etc.)

giphy.gif

u literally have time for this but can't be bothered to revive femme fatale out of ha ashes smh

this is so not punk rock, lmao

wataru bitched out of liphlich for THIS??? lmao

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

u literally have time for this but can't be bothered to revive femme fatale out of ha ashes smh

!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

What the fuck did they do to you

After listening to it I definitely feel lm.c which isn't instantly a bad thing. I actually like the aesthetic, clearly RENA is a fan of punk and probably wanted to go lighter after TBS, so all the best of luck.

Um excuse me pardon if i ask um *cough cough* (Dieing from this preview). Can someone explain to me when there was 2 singers from The black swan? or is this actually Jin? (In which id be very confused)

Second this is a BIG wtf😱<----- (My reaction right now. Why is this so bad)

Third. This doesnt even come close to being as good as LMC. 😛

Just throwing my opinions out there...

1 minute ago, Axius said:

Can someone explain to me when there was 2 singers from The black swan? or is this actually Jin? (In which id be very confused)

...the bassist does the vocals in this project. This is his own project. Jin is in Articlear.

O_O This i was unaware of thank you for clarifying.

His voice is meh

Edited by Axius

totally hearing the dimlim influence; sounds fun and promising!

Edit: Anyone else catch the bong in the pv?

Edited by evenor

I'm happy he's back and making music, but I don't like this nor was it what I expected out of him.  It does seem kinda fun though at least. 

I'm really hoping he'll explore other styles of punk and he won't just stick to this pop punk thing.  The two tracks he wrote on Ousia show that he has the potential to make heavier and chaotic sounding songs, so I think he definitely has the capability. 

1 hour ago, evenor said:

Edit: Anyone else catch the bong in the pv?

Is that the pot smoking device? Cuz I did. 

Edited by Komorebi

Saw the image on twitter yesterday, didn't listen to it because I thought it was going to be some kind of harsh brutal song....I guess not lol

I mean I usually favor the lighter side of vk but this?? The dissonance between the image and the song is too much for me...