Flame-X

LUNA SEA

Wasn't Gekkou that same SE from 2007 gig?

Waiting for 2012, guess they will embrace SHINE-era style (since Ryuichi's vocals are not that low anymore)

Wasn't Gekkou that same SE from 2007 gig?

I have a feeling it might have been the intro that they used for their concerts since the reboot. I don't know if that's the same as the 2007 one though.

And about their new style - you never know... They did say, for example, that they decided to re-record their first album because that's the style they felt closer to at the beginning of their reboot period. PROMISE, on the other hand, sounded quite a bit like later LS, so I guess we just have to wait and see about the new songs. :)

^ This must be some other band. If you scroll down to the "gigography" section you'll see some other weird tour dates/places where the Japanese LS clearly didn't hold any concert. xD

Besides, they clearly stated that there won't be any more gigs in 2011.

i think so too, i haven't heard news about new world tour

after the reboot world tour finale on 23-24 December last year at Tokyo Dome

lunasea-theone.jpg

NEW SINGLE "THE ONE - crash to create - "

Complete Limited Edition | Special Analog Premium Package Version

8,800 Yen

3 CD- Set of All Versions (SACD-Hybrid) + 1 DVD

[special Bonus] Clear board with lyrics / 5.1ch surround version in DVD

*5.1ch surround version DVD is not a video clip, but the song playing in still scenes

SACD-Hybrid (High Quality 5.1ch Surround CD Version)

YICQ-10227 1,890 Yen

(*For 5.1ch surround quality, SACD player is required)

HQCD (High Quality Stereo CD Version)

YICQ-10228 1,575 Yen

Normal CD Version

YICQ-10229 1,260 Yen

Read more: http://www.xplosion-online.com/#ixzz1oWvv46hj

It didn't give me much of an impression at first but the more I listen to THE ONE-crash to create-, the more I like it.

Lost World is great on their latest single.

I agree, Lost World is all sorts of awesome! It probably has to be my favorite they made after they reunited actually. :) I could never get into THE ONE tho, it always sounds so boring to me...

I actually enjoy most of LUNACY and think the overall consensus of it being bad is really unwarranted. "a Vision" was probably the first song of theirs I heard. Can't hate on an album with songs like Sweetest Coma Again, TONIGHT, gravity and Crazy About You.

Honestly, I found A WILL to be their least memorable album ever, so if I were to pick their "worst" album it would have to be that one.