Flame-X

LUNA SEA

I saw them. Their performance of Nightmare was stunning. I really, really hope a studio version of that song will be added as a bonus on the re-recording of their debut album.

That would be awesome.

re:new songs. Does anyone actually know for sure that they've played new songs? When people were first saying that it turned out they were talking about Nightmare and Suspicious, which are obviously not new.

Well that's what I was wondering to be honest, heh.

A few people on LJ were saying they saw a setlist with a new song called "Days of Repetition" or "Days of Limitation" or something like that, but as far as I'm concerned it is a rumor for now.

Random derpy fan question, but when were "Nightmare" and "Suspicious" released?

Well that's what I was wondering to be honest, heh.

A few people on LJ were saying they saw a setlist with a new song called "Days of Repetition" or "Days of Limitation" or something like that, but as far as I'm concerned it is a rumor for now.

Random derpy fan question, but when were "Nightmare" and "Suspicious" released?

Hmmm yeah. And that's the other thing, when they put names on the drum/bass solos, I think a lot of people don't realize that either, lol. So yeah, I kinda consider it a rumor until they announce a new album or smth. Though, Sugizo said something about them having like, half an album of songs, so I'm sure they have them, just kinda doubt they're playing them live already. =/

They were on their demo tapes, Lunacy and Shade, both released in 1989. :)

Btw, I found a link to where someone was posting they heard about a "new songs" thing: http://community.livejournal.com/lunati ... 28493.html

Apparently info about new songs made it to Wikipedia and many other places as well, hm.

Thanks for that little historical piece of info. That would explain why I haven't heard of those songs until recently -and why people thought they were new songs. I only ever collected their studio CD's.

Btw, I found a link to where someone was posting they heard about a "new songs" thing: http://community.livejournal.com/lunati ... 28493.html

Apparently info about new songs made it to Wikipedia and many other places as well, hm.

Thanks for that little historical piece of info. That would explain why I haven't heard of those songs until recently -and why people thought they were new songs. I only ever collected their studio CD's.

Interesting. That sounds more or less legit. I wonder if they'll be on the new dvds then maybe....

They did play new songs. :)Days of Repetition and Maria are the titles (it's official, saw it in the scan of a Japanese mag).

oh that's good to know, lol. well, i guess if we're really lucky they'll be on one of the dvds, if not....wait for the inevitable new album, lol

They did play new songs. :)Days of Repetition and Maria are the titles (it's official, saw it in the scan of a Japanese mag).

Do you happen to have that magazine scan? I'd like to look at it.

Anyway, I saw them in December in LA and it was kick ass. I was one of the lucky few who got into the meet and greet. Got an autograph and met some cool new friends. It was truly an amazing experience and I can say with all my heart that this band loves their fans and does absolutely everything for them. They really are a great band in every way.

I'm really looking forward to their new releases in March and I'm going broke in the process or trying to get them all :D

Kay

I don't know which one, but apparently this is one of the new songs, it's Maria according to the poster

I don't really have an opinion, as it's hard to hear much other than Ryuichi, and well, he pretty much always sounds fantastic, lol.

Not that I can hear it any clearer, but it sounds like a b-side - which in their case means awesome. I was hooked on the first minute by Ryuichi alone.

Not that I can hear it any clearer, but it sounds like a b-side - which in their case means awesome. I was hooked on the first minute by Ryuichi alone.

Yeah, somewhere around 2 minutes, I was really digging his part, lol. I can imagine what it will sound like with instruments. XD

The rerecorded LUNA SEA album sounds like a whole new album. It's more than awesome.

Excellent production. Excellent vocals. Excellent everything.

Much love to LUNA SEA for this.

The music of the new recording was amazing, but I thought Ryuichi's voice sounded weird. :/

I've been replaying "PROMISE" a lot these days. It's grown on me a lot despite the "doo doo doo doo doo doo's." xD

A while ago the Promise To The Brave charity live started. If someone finds the setlist after the end of the gig, can they please post it here? Thanks in advance. :)

Found the setlist!!

00. Gekkou (SE intro)

01. WITH LOVE

02. Déjàvu

03. TRUE BLUE

04. SLAVE

05. G.

06. PROMISE

07. gravity

08. RA-SE-N

09. Providence

10. MOON

11. Drum & Bass Solo

12. BLUE TRANSPARENCY ~Kagirinaku toumei ni chikai Blue~

13. I for You

14. DESIRE

15. STORM

16. TIME IS DEAD

17. ROSIER

18. TONIGHT

-ENCORE-

19. Crazy About You

20. PRECIOUS...

21. WISH

Also, the Barks live report mentioned that even though this was the band's last activity in 2011, they will continue work in 2012 with new concerts and new songs. Looking forward to it!