Flame-X

LUNA SEA

39 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

yeeee boi, what an album, even to this day!

Yeah, incredible even to today's standards. No wonder why they became and immediate success back in time.

@saishuu Sure enough this is one of the more bearable tracks on the last album for me too... I'm still waiting for a new full-length where I can enjoy most of the songs, I haven't given up hope yet, lol (as of now if I compiled the songs I like from the post-reunion material they would juuuust fill out a decent album).

Edited by Jigsaw9

From Friday May 29th on the official LUNA SEA YouTube channel they will release one full length music video for 30 days from the 30 years of their music history. On the first day 5/29 will be a never before seen new music video premiere for their song, “BEYOND.” After that, more rare video footage will be premiered every Friday. For the 30th and final song, for the first time ever, we are asking any and all willing SLAVES to participate in the creation of the music video, “Make a vow with SLAVES”! Please look forward to and enjoy an entire month of “ECLIPSE 303030”.

13 minutes ago, LIDL said:

Would be fun if they cosplay as their past self some times.

They actually kinda did that a few years ago, for LUNACY 黒服限定GIG ~the Holy Night~! :D ...at least most of the members did.

Here's a random clip:

5 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

They actually kinda did that a few years ago, for LUNACY 黒服限定GIG ~the Holy Night~! :D ...at least most of the members did.

Here's a random clip:

"Let's play dress up and don't tell J" :D

Damn. I've been spending more time with Eden and it's JUST as good as st/Image/Mother. Maybe better than some of those. It's simple but it's so BUSY. There isn't a moment in the album where there aren't licks spilling out of licks. There's something almost otherworldly about the slightly distant sounding vocal recording. (I'm pretty sure it has something to do with how the vocals were recorded anyway, just slapping reverb on stuff gets a different, not-as-cool effect)

Everyone told me this one was inessential. wtf