Flame-X

LUNA SEA

i cant wait for that hahaha

luna sea's facebook account doesn't have updates

ill check their other sites.

it's the 25th in japan right now. i was hoping they'd put something up at midnight, lol

oh nm, it's at 2am japan time. i.e., in about 9 minutes

so it's a presscon in HK. they're basically drawing this out as long as possible, lol

really like them,im hoping for a world tour or something, just like X is doing=)

my fav songs:

Sweetest Coma Again

Rosier

Tonight

Into the Sun

Hurt

Sweetst Coma/Tonight/Rosier are more known songs

Into the Sun just has an epic atmosphere and awsome drumming

Hurt got me into Luna Sea, love the chorus

and i noticed the most songs i like are written by J and of all Luna Sea's members and projects after, J is the one i like best=P

Best band after X. First when i started to listen them i couldn't stand Ryuichi's voice, but now i love with :D. Best song is without doubt GENESIS OF MIND~?????~ (actually my all time fav song after ART OF LIFE) awesome composing by Sugizo.

Best band after X. First when i started to listen them i couldn't stand Ryuichi's voice, but now i love with :D. Best song is without doubt GENESIS OF MIND~?????~ (actually my all time fav song after ART OF LIFE) awesome composing by Sugizo.
Oh wow, you have the exact same favorites as I have. Only I would put LUNA SEA and GENESIS OF MIND first, and X and ART OF LIFE second.

I can't wait for any announcement they will make. Hypehypehype.

INORAN has my favorite solo project as well. Especially the albums apocalypse and Niraikanai are wonderful. Watercolor is very nice too. I only don't like the earliest albums.

As for me and their solo projects - the only ones I have bothered with are Sugizo's, although I wouldn't say I followed it all that closely. Not too big into jazz-type music though he does have some amazing songs. I have also tried a bit of J's stuff; I really enjoy his voice.

Inoran solo project is marvelous, he can do both J's "rock alternative" type of music and Sugizo's "electronic ambient" type. Sometimes he did orchestral/ballad Ryuichi's type. Basically I think this guy has great talent, too bad he's too underrated. One of his composition in Luna Sea was Twice, great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EY0PuUUJxE

To me it's the same epic as Genesis of Mind, Virgin Mary and Another.

And I cant wait to Luna Sea announcement in HK, from what I read, HK was the place they announced their disbandment in 2000.

INORAN has a huge talent. He also wrote Claustrophobia which is beautiful. But when people think of LUNA SEA guitarists they often mention Sugizo first, and rarely INORAN. So yes, he's definitely underrated.

I can't say if I really have a favorite member in LS as I really don't think about that when I listen to them. But I guess if based off solo work I'm going with Inoran. Tourbillion is kinda weak but FAKE?was pretty amazing and his solo stuff is really nice also. Sugizo's the flare stuff I really liked but not quite as into his own solo stuff. J has some good releases but bad ones as well and Ryuuichi not big on(again Tourbillion=no).

Well, Inoran is my favorite member, lol. I'm sure I'm in the minority though as most people are all Sugizosugizosugizo
Inoran has written some great songs, he shouldn't be ignored. He is also just a great performer in general; I can't remember if it was "Inside You" or another song, but when he played it it was mind blowing. He and Sugizo both have a great presence.

I believe J is my favorite member out of all of them, if I had to pick. Sugizo comes right behind him and then Shinya. I'd say Shinya is also pretty underrated to an extent (people only seem to like the Dir en grey Shinya, haha). His drumming is actually pretty good.

I would agree that Inoran and J should get lots of credit for coming up with most of Luna Sea's original tunes. The problem with Inoran in my opinion is, he doesn't stand out much during concerts. Other than "Breathe", I never seen him do a guitar solo. Yes, I understand he's got his role as a rhythm guitarist but jeez, Sugizo doesn't have to do guitar solo on every single song.

I would agree that Inoran and J should get lots of credit for coming up with most of Luna Sea's original tunes. The problem with Inoran in my opinion is, he doesn't stand out much during concerts. Other than "Breathe", I never seen him do a guitar solo. Yes, I understand he's got his role as a rhythm guitarist but jeez, Sugizo doesn't have to do guitar solo on every single song.
I don't think Inoran is a solo kinda guy in general. He doesn't do it in his solo work either. Idk, I tend to like guitarists whose playing doesn't revolve around the ~solo~

Luna Sea has to be one of the best bands i myself have ever heard.

They move me emotionally like no band or artist has ever!

That is way i am so excited about this reboot, the show in Hong Kong, and the press release after the show. I would like nothing more for them then to continue the legacy they have built in are hearts and minds.

( kind of get excited there XP )