Masato

Oyaji-Kei

Well, I am not going to talk about 0.1g no  oyaji here, cause he is cool!

16c3yib.jpg 

I am going to honestly ask about why you find these VK grandpas still sexy, and with that I mean men in their 40-50s.

You are excused if you are of similar age.

But when I see all those pictures of veteran bandmen (10-15 years +)  in bands, I can't stop noticing the strong signs of aging behind these walls of makeup they put on! 

I have become old, these guys have become old, and well, they have lost their sex appeal! At least to me.

So when someone writes "Oh! Such a cute onnagata in their 40s..." I sometimes doubt them a little bit. 

I mean performance-whise I have nothing against "old" bands. They have lots of experience and can usually put on a really good and enjoyable show! Their music can be really good, too. 

Just some people are still saying "OMG! So sexy! (All those wrinkles!)" 

I know there are fans for everything, but I think at some point the illusion does not work anymore....

Edited by Masato

18 minutes ago, Masato said:

I am going to honestly ask about why you find these VK grandpas still sexy, and with that I mean men in their 40-50s.

I'm still trying to deconstruct this with my therapist

RDrgVAv.gif

but I will be back with a more coherent response once we both get to the root of it. I hope you understand.

It had to be said, thanks Masato.

I used to stan the hell out of Hyde but let's be real, he's not that sexy anymore and I can't understand why there's still so many girls in their 20's claiming he still looks "young and fresh" and "sexy". Same with many others his age. Sis, no. What kind of daddy issues are you working through?

When you start following a band when the bandmen are young and you stick with them until they're all wrinkly under their make-up I can understand that, but if teenage girls who just got into vk go on about how those 50+ years old guys are the sexiest ever then it's weird.

Have you ever heard about Daddy Issues? (I'm joking, you don't need D.I. to find someone older attractive.)

It's more about attraction to still active bandomen. 

Once they retire, it's a different thing and they can be their private self! 😄

Lol, like who would look twice at Saki nowadays? That would just be girls looking to hook up with his labels bands....

Have you never looked at an actor and thought he looks way better now that he's older? For example, Leo DiCaprio was a pretty generic looking dude as a teen, now that's he's in his 40s and his looks have matured, I dunno, I think he's a lot more handsome. 

I don't have a particular attraction for older men, but some people just grow into their looks over the years. I think Uruha is aging like fine wine, and yeah at some point they need to take it easy with the make up because there's no point in trying to hide anything.

There's something attractive about someone who confidently embraces their age. 

some guys just get more hot....

Most men are on their prettiest between their 35 and 45 years old. 

But well not everybody of course...

A guy I know.. he did pass the age of 45 and he is getting old in his face pretty fast now....

100% when he is tired, he really looks as a much much older dude. lol.

But,

ex-Calmando Qual Hibiki,

He might is 45years now.. and he still looks young.... even without any make-up...

aww yuss sexy old farts of vk- my generation.

I wonder if 39 year old Jui from Gotcharocka count because he doesn't look damn at 40.

Ken from Laruku looks good for AARP age. Sakura babe from Buck Tick still grandpa-id-like-to-get-a-senior-discount-with. Also, Hitsu from Nightmare is somewhere in his 40s still hot af. Also, I think the guys from Luna Sea is still hot considering they have kids the age of most ppl on MH.

That reminds me, Kamijo's looking pretty good for a 43-year-old. Also, Teru doesn't look anywhere near 38. Seriously, I go to college with older-looking people than him. He could tell me he was my age and I probably wouldn't think anything of it.

4 hours ago, Disposable said:

guys, I found it 

60686568_682881102148058_570953261623174

Please, please..... someone tell him to get a new wig.

9 hours ago, ShTon said:

When you start following a band when the bandmen are young and you stick with them until they're all wrinkly under their make-up I can understand that, but if teenage girls who just got into vk go on about how those 50+ years old guys are the sexiest ever then it's weird.

+1

10 years ago, Hyde was sexy af to my eyes. Now he's a grandpa with cool moves on stage. 

Anyway, without foundation, setting powder and circle lenses... most of them are far far away for being "attractive"

Edited by meikyoushisui

I think you can see the best fairly unedited fotos from instore events.

Like this here:

When you zoom in, they seem so old

Now that I'm older myself (aka not a teenager) I just find older men attractive in general. Like I just genuinely like a sexy dilf lmfao but even back when I was younger and thought someone in his 30s was old, I've always been oddly attracted to Hakuei. I know he's old af but damn. I don't know. He's just really hot to me. :| Oh and for another vk man who is old af but has never looked his age is Arimura Ryuutaro. Even in pics where he has very little makeup. It always blew me away how young looking he was. I've always found him to be really beautiful.