fantajikyoui

( ; の____の ) im joining in a forum

ha! ฅ(•ㅅ•❀)ฅ

its me, fantasy kun! this is all about visual kei music and people with sexy and gorgeous music taste, like the girl from the sublords

i want to be stark for the best of both of us all -laughs in japanese kaomoji- you should be busy taking your own lifes and there will be topics more intersesting than a newcomer trying not to hide lurking anymore.

im fantasy kun/adrian, im a vk fan originally from spain but im living now on england and ive been into vk music and asian music in general since i was 14 more or less that was on 2011.......... my first and favourite band to be discovered were my lovelies oldies as malice mizer, shazna, dir en grey (theyre coming to england in a few something!!!!!!111) buck-tick (shiki vibesss) alice nine idk i remember a lot of song i usually forget their group but they're golden nineties........ also i got soooo interested in modern vk style of clothing as penicillin and arlequin, dadaroma (and swedish vk rock i now remember seremedys looks but i kinda know they're like disgraceful for a lot of vk fans????) -shut up, fantasy- 

errrrrllll amongs that i like a lot of things, i like manga, anime, fashion, and internet in general lol ok idk, so, well, and ive been in forums since i started getting along with the internet lol those crazy teen years but theyre not a big thing anymore and i usually dislike discord kik facevook whatsapp etc groups so i was unable to make friends from my zone related to tastes in visual kei............ hope to find anyone here! 

see you this lovely japanese glam rock wave is getting us!  love you all xxx -yawns-

9 hours ago, fantajikyoui said:

ha! ฅ(•ㅅ•❀)ฅ

its me, fantasy kun! this is all about visual kei music and people with sexy and gorgeous music taste, like the girl from the sublords

i want to be stark for the best of both of us all -laughs in japanese kaomoji- you should be busy taking your own lifes and there will be topics more intersesting than a newcomer trying not to hide lurking anymore.

im fantasy kun/adrian, im a vk fan originally from spain but im living now on england and ive been into vk music and asian music in general since i was 14 more or less that was on 2011.......... my first and favourite band to be discovered were my lovelies oldies as malice mizer, shazna, dir en grey (theyre coming to england in a few something!!!!!!111) buck-tick (shiki vibesss) alice nine idk i remember a lot of song i usually forget their group but they're golden nineties........ also i got soooo interested in modern vk style of clothing as penicillin and arlequin, dadaroma (and swedish vk rock i now remember seremedys looks but i kinda know they're like disgraceful for a lot of vk fans????) -shut up, fantasy- 

errrrrllll amongs that i like a lot of things, i like manga, anime, fashion, and internet in general lol ok idk, so, well, and ive been in forums since i started getting along with the internet lol those crazy teen years but theyre not a big thing anymore and i usually dislike discord kik facevook whatsapp etc groups so i was unable to make friends from my zone related to tastes in visual kei............ hope to find anyone here! 

see you this lovely japanese glam rock wave is getting us!  love you all xxx -yawns-

Hakuei's fashion is something to behold for sure.

On 7/2/2019 at 8:00 PM, Zalemu said:

what the fuck

....welcome to MH though

!!!! : ( the fuck is where i mean i love this welcomes love you!!111

On 7/2/2019 at 11:17 AM, Miku70 said:

Welcome here 😊

yay thank you so!!1

On 7/2/2019 at 3:33 PM, secret_no_03 said:

Hakuei's fashion is something to behold for sure.

i want to relate it but im trying to figure that amazingly im out of place now lol lame

On 7/2/2019 at 9:25 AM, God said:

ayyyy shiki.  good show, def one of my favs.  welcome!!

thankkkk you yay nozoMIIII the kind of girl that would kill before her boyfriend rather than killing the living girls that try to get him! love her x x x

On 7/2/2019 at 1:19 PM, psychonnect_rozen said:

Welcome. Nice to see another Diru fan on here! I would DIE (hehe) to see them live! What’s your favourite album?

a a a lovely nineties vibes they g(r)ave me!!! hehehe i remember i liked vulgar cause was the first one i discovered ( i owe youtube, never had anything related to merch of them but i will try cause i wanna relink on them before they coming to london!! i wish i could go, aw, after that things gave me bad slap on my ass at the end lol) i also like whitening to death and, being honest since 2016 - now i didnt listened to them so i have not an opinion on the last ones t___t yay

Edited by fantajikyoui

5 hours ago, fantajikyoui said:

thankkkk you yay nozoMIIII the kind of girl that would kill before her boyfriend rather than killing the living girls that try to get him! love her x x x

ah man i haven’t seen it in like 4 years tbh?  i’ve only watched it once, lmao.  but anyway i had to look up who nozomi is and tbf i still have no idea bc there isn’t a char in it named that.  buuuuut there is a voice actress named nozomi?  also jfc bc i looked that up i learned that gackt is a voice actor in it too.  dear lord.  someone help.  anyway i guess i’m gonna rewatch now bc i had no idea gackt had anything to do with it at all.  

1 hour ago, God said:

ah man i haven’t seen it in like 4 years tbh?  i’ve only watched it once, lmao.  but anyway i had to look up who nozomi is and tbf i still have no idea bc there isn’t a char in it named that.  buuuuut there is a voice actress named nozomi?  also jfc bc i looked that up i learned that gackt is a voice actor in it too.  dear lord.  someone help.  anyway i guess i’m gonna rewatch now bc i had no idea gackt had anything to do with it at all.  

omggggggg lets try to say i dont even remember the name of the main girl protagonist IM FAITING RIGHT it could be natsumi or nozomi om kill me

also i think was no gackt there, it was buck tick atsushi sakurai stuff related and thats all

hahaha x x x

3 hours ago, fantajikyoui said:

omggggggg lets try to say i dont even remember the name of the main girl protagonist IM FAITING RIGHT it could be natsumi or nozomi om kill me

also i think was no gackt there, it was buck tick atsushi sakurai stuff related and thats all

hahaha x x x

ohhh okay, i think you mean megumi.  😂  i liked her too, tbh.  her feelings about living in a small area and longing for more are p relatable to how i felt as a teenager too.  also no, gackt totally was a seiyuu in it.  😱