secret_no_03

DĂLLE to release new live DVD "DEPRESSED PICTURES"

I tried to avoid these guys to give my wallet a break, but I can't help myself.

DĂLLE will be releasing a live DVD featuring footage of their live performance on December 15th at Shibuya VUENOS "DESTROYED TO DISCORD, AND THE REASON". The DVD will be available at their show on July 19th at their next show with a release on their online store shortly after. The DVD will contain eleven tracks and run an hour for 4,600 yen or 4,968 with tax included. The contents haven't been announced yet, but it will presumably be the entire set with maybe some behind the scenes footage.
Set list
ASPHALT
ROT OF HEART
witch craft pictures
DOG HEAD
FENCES
THE LAST DANCE
溺れるRIOT (Oboreru RIOT)
metaphor
exit (killing joke cover)
Elvis (These New Puritans cover)
C16± (These New Puritans cover)
Shadow Play (Joy Division cover) LOYALTY
終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー (Owaru Sekai to Sayonara Heavenly)
NOT IN LOVE
BRIGHT NEU STARS
呼吸するLOST AND LUST (Kokyu Suru LOST AND FOUND)
ICU

Clearly they won't have everything, probably a mix of the old and most of the new album, highly doubt any covers.

Edited by secret_no_03

what is going on in the news section, seriously! people, please write in the news in your post so we get more insight to the new release, and if the tweet gets deleted, you won't have a big blank space on your post!

D_L8VxzUEAAqs-s.jpg:large

Tracklist:

1.DROWN RIOT

2.Asphalt

3.Owaru Sekai to Sayonara Heavenly

終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー

4.Kokyu Suru LOST AND FOUND

呼吸するLOST AND LUST

5.NOT IN LOVE

6.FENCES

7.Metaphor

8.DOGHEAD

9.Rot of Heart

10.BRIGHT NEU STARS

11.ICU

12.witch craft pictures

3 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

D_L8VxzUEAAqs-s.jpg:large

Tracklist:

1.DROWN RIOT

2.Asphalt

3.Owaru Sekai to Sayonara Heavenly

終わる世界とさよならヘヴンリー

4.Kokyu Suru LOST AND FOUND

呼吸するLOST AND LUST

5.NOT IN LOVE

6.FENCES

7.Metaphor

8.DOGHEAD

9.Rot of Heart

10.BRIGHT NEU STARS

11.ICU

12.witch craft pictures

Yep, beat me to it. 

秋か冬に新しいシングル出す予定で進めてる

New single this Autumn or Winter, yaaaas!

not sure i like the cover of the DVD but definitely wanting to buy some live footage from them at some point. looking forward to the new single also.

3 minutes ago, Paraph said:

not sure i like the cover of the DVD but definitely wanting to buy some live footage from them at some point. looking forward to the new single also.

If you don't care for the quality, I have all of their live releases in mp4 in the disco, perfect for viewing on a phone. Something to tide you over until you can get them or, in my case with Lüstzöe, they actually send your shit.

21 hours ago, Paraph said:

Yeah, that reflexion on the ground is tragic... Also they should stop with art theft for a while. I love their aesthetic, but they should produce more original content. They're lucky they're not that big + Japan doesn't seem to mind as much as we do.

Still, excited af, can't wait to place a big order on the webshop with this! (Their 1st album + the start and two years DVD + Lüstzöe singles... RIP wallet)

18 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

Yeah, that reflexion on the ground is tragic... Also they should stop with art theft for a while. I love their aesthetic, but they should produce more original content. They're lucky they're not that big + Japan doesn't seem to mind as much as we do.

Still, excited af, can't wait to place a big order on the webshop with this! (Their 1st album + the start and two years DVD + Lüstzöe singles... RIP wallet)

You'll receive them by Christmas. 

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

You'll receive them by Christmas. 

I don't really care how long it takes, nothing really urgent 

18 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

I don't really care how long it takes, nothing really urgent 

I'm using cdjapan's proxy, it was pretty cheap all things considered.

does their webshop ship abroad? i've been messaging and it seems they might, but have to hear back total cost. wondering if proxy is easier/cheaper.

21 minutes ago, Paraph said:

does their webshop ship abroad? i've been messaging and it seems they might, but have to hear back total cost. wondering if proxy is easier/cheaper.

I don't think they do? The only time I've ordered I've used a proxy! 

57 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I'm using cdjapan's proxy, it was pretty cheap all things considered.

I'm using Neokyo! Not sure which one is cheaper, but I always had a faster response with them, so I keep using their services haha

4 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

I'm using Neokyo! Not sure which one is cheaper, but I always had a faster response with them, so I keep using their services haha

Subtotal : 3000yen

Points Redeemed : -411yen

Shipping : 2130yen

Service Fee : 500yen

Standard Fee : 500yen

--------------------------------

Total : 5719yen

For the 3 Lüstzöe singles.

How much is the Neokyo service fees?

31 minutes ago, Paraph said:

They do not as far as I know. I first used DeJapan, it was well over $120 as they charge to buy it, have it shipped to them, the fees for them buying it, and a separate payment for them shipping it to you. I wouldn't recommend them unless you have money to burn.