secret_no_03

DĂLLE to release new live DVD "DEPRESSED PICTURES"

I normally use FromJapan but i'll update here once they confirm shipping cost. Might not have to go the proxy route after all.

4 minutes ago, Paraph said:

I normally use FromJapan but i'll update here once they confirm shipping cost. Might not have to go the proxy route after all.

I used them for my SARIGIA Ruin from yahoo auctions before I found DeJapan, but if CD doesn't charge me another fee I'll definitely stick with them. Are you communicating with them in Japanese or English or both?

10 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I used them for my SARIGIA Ruin from yahoo auctions before I found DeJapan, but if CD doesn't charge me another fee I'll definitely stick with them. Are you communicating with them in Japanese or English or both?

Just in Japanese. Hopefully they get in touch again tonight Toronto time.

1 minute ago, Paraph said:

Just in Japanese. Hopefully they get in touch again tonight Toronto time.

Well the DVDs are going to be shipping this week probably, so it's likely someone will finally get their shit in gear and reply/fulfill orders.

11 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:
DVDs are going to be shipped starting today, here's hoping he gets back to @Paraphand sends CD Japan my Lüstzöe singles or at least lets them know when he will. 🤞

they reached out again yesterday to confirm country and city and are now checking the shipping cost. i'm going to assume they quote me the 2000 yen standard EMS one but hoping they give the airmail option. if so, ordering direct will be so much cheaper for everyone.

47 minutes ago, Paraph said:

they reached out again yesterday to confirm country and city and are now checking the shipping cost. i'm going to assume they quote me the 2000 yen standard EMS one but hoping they give the airmail option. if so, ordering direct will be so much cheaper for everyone.

I never thought of even asking if they'll ship overseas since it didn't say anywhere that they would 😅 

just to update on shipping overseas from their store. they quoted me 2000 yen and 3000 yen (guaranteed). I guess the 3000 yen option has insurance? anyway seems like the typical 2000 yen for EMS if choosing to order direct from store. they don't accept paypal so it's credit card only.

Edited by Paraph

4 minutes ago, Paraph said:

just to update on shipping overseas from their store. they quoted me 2000 yen and 3000 yen (guaranteed). I guess the 3000 yen option has insurance? anyway seems like the typical 2000 yen for EMS if choosing to order direct from store. they don't accept paypal so it's credit card only.

I'll have to message in English next time I want something and see how that goes. 

On 7/30/2019 at 10:43 AM, Paraph said:

What's the update on this?

1 hour ago, secret_no_03 said:

What's the update on this?

They're still in the process of sending complete total and shipping out item. Seems to take quite a bit of time tbh haha.

On 8/9/2019 at 11:53 AM, Paraph said:

They're still in the process of sending complete total and shipping out item. Seems to take quite a bit of time tbh haha.

Any update? I emailed them while I was gone and they apologized for the delay in getting back, just said they do ship to USA, but shipping is higher. I just said I'm fine with that and asked how I should go about sending them my information, the wait begins again.

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

Any update? I emailed them while I was gone and they apologized for the delay in getting back, just said they do ship to USA, but shipping is higher. I just said I'm fine with that and asked how I should go about sending them my information, the wait begins again.

they never got back to me lmao so i kind of forgot abt it