alicegawa

Shopping Service 2019/2020

Hello everyone!

I'm staying in Tokyo for a year and if you need something from Japan Iet me know! 

I can also help with searching for more rare stuff 😊

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your replies ^^

secret_no_03 and lstknt3b:
I have my flight tomorrow, so I can't give you the informations which lives I'm going to see now, but I will write here everything later for sure ^^. But because there are many things to buy not only during the lives, please let me know the titles of the items you would like me to search for. Maybe we can find it anyway!

chipathy:
Could you tell me what exactly would you like to get from Kizu and Razor?

secret_no_03:
Stuff form Lüstzöe and DĂLLE I can get anytime, so please send me in the message what exactly would you like to have ^^. I will search for kagekui's single! 

suji:
Could you tell me the titles of マルコ's limited singles? Because I don't know which ones are ^^

Dictators_Circus:
I will search for it! 

I will give you more informations this week! Feel free to ask me anything :)

Thanks a lot, I'm more than likely going to drop the kagekui, and I'm in contact with cdjapan to get a quote from them as far as Lüstzöe goes, so I'll see what they say and let you know. As far as DĂLLE, well, I'll find a picture and get back to you via pm. 🙏

Hey, just saw this thread. If you're going rare hunting and run into SPUN!'s Starry Night, the Vambie.'s round&loop, or MIMIC's first two mini-albums; I would gladly throw money at you.

If you're going rare hunting, please let me know should you find anything from indies Dir en grey (1997-1999) like VHS tapes, cassettes, as well as the band member's former bands. I can give you a list if you don't know them. :)

Also, please be on the lookout for the magazine "Vi:lletté". Thank you! ^_^

Okay guys, I will make a list of the items you asked for and give you more informations on the 4th of july ♡ 

Also if you need something like food, clothes and so on, let me know too! 

Hey there I would like the IZA hoodie from RAZOR which is 10,000 yen if it's still for sale at their gigs. I didn't buy it in Japan and kind of regret it. Would you be able to track this down?

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

Hey there I would like the IZA hoodie from RAZOR which is 10,000 yen if it's still for sale at their gigs. I didn't buy it in Japan and kind of regret it. Would you be able to track this down?

10,000?! 😲 Yikes, Ryoga isn't hurting for money apparently. 

17 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

10,000?! 😲 Yikes, Ryoga isn't hurting for money apparently. 

lmao yeah. i thought it was a lot at the time after buying deadman merch, but now i somehow need it in my life ofc. 😅

1 minute ago, Paraph said:

lmao yeah. i thought it was a lot at the time after buying deadman merch, but now i somehow need it in my life ofc. 😅

That new deadman merch is going to be worth its weight in gold and probably cost as much as well.

JRD:
I checked SUPN!, The Vambie. and MIMIC for you and it's pretty hard to get I guess! If I find it somehow I will let you know for sure! 

Seelentau:
Thank you for the list. I will send you a PM if I find something ^^

Splendor of beauty:
Unfortunetelly I'm not going to Phobia live.. :(. If I find it online I will let you know. Or if you find it online and won't be able to buy it outside of Japan, please let me know so I can help you then

Komorebi:
I don't have the site, but I my fee depends on what do you want. There are some things which are very hard to find and it takes a lot of time so it would be a little bit more I guess. But when it's easy it would be cheap.

Paraph:
I'm sorry, but for now I'm not going to attend any Razor lives so I think I can't get it for you.. If I something changes I will let you know!

On 7/1/2019 at 11:12 AM, alicegawa said:

suji:
Could you tell me the titles of マルコ's limited singles? Because I don't know which ones are ^^

I don't know if you can get all of them because some were sold on certain days (onemans, birthdays, etc), so idk if they'll be sold again but here's the list:

[2017.06.25] 金襴緞子

[2018.05.20] 拡散放送禁止語録

[2018.09.16] 僕が僕じゃなくなる日

[2018.11.14] collaboration single with Ziggrat sold at their twoman live, "白夜ニ魅ル闇"

[2019.05.20] 人生交差点

[2019.06.06] da

On 7/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, Splendor of beauty said:

Hi! If u can go to Phobia revival on 7/5 id love to get Phobia 2nd press demo tape (+CD-R)

I don’t know if it’s a live dist or a live sold 

Here in Yahoo Auction's Demo Tape + CD-R
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v645393067

On 7/5/2019 at 12:47 AM, alicegawa said:

Paraph:
I'm sorry, but for now I'm not going to attend any Razor lives so I think I can't get it for you.. If I something changes I will let you know!

No problem! Thank you for your kind response.