platy

Which band members could you take on a fight

Who do you think you could  win against in a fight? How would you do it? Even if you couldn't win, is there anyone you'd like to fight? 

Personally I'd love to challenge gosan's vocalist, just to wipe that smug look off his face. He's all talk, so it wouldn't take much to beat him. A broomstick to the groin would leave him out of commission for a while. 

idk if i would win or not, but i would def fight shinya.  he’s the first one that came to mind.  mainly bc since i talked about how he was rude and dismissive towards me when i met him, people here told me that he’s kinda known for being like that.  idk man, being like that towards your fans is like shitting where you eat.  and it’s not like i approaches him to bother him for a pic or anything?  like maybe i could understand that, but he was signing with toshiya after the diru show i saw.  even if he didn’t volunteer to do it, or he didn’t want to, like my dude that’s your job.  don’t be such an ass, smh.

he would probably kick my ass, tho.  have you seen his insta?  i guess he lifts.  maybe i should train first.  😂😂

Hands down, Yukika from Etcetera.

Look at his sorry-ass. The dude probably weighs as much as I do (and I'm underweight) so we'd be evenly matched. The dude is a total kusomen and needs to be taught a lesson anyway

Copied from my reply to @Tokage's status update.

I could probably take on Yomi from Nightmare. He's only 4cm taller and 2kg heavier than me, making him just about the smallest J-rocker I can think of. Height and weight is the most important factor for me because I'm very short and thin. For example, Masashi from Versailles would knock me the fuck out. Idk how heavy he is but he looks pretty strong and he's over a foot taller than me 😮

As I already wrote back in my status update, i'd challenge Kyo to run a gauntlet where I throw barrels down at 'em Donkey Kong-style

would fight Ruki, because height

would not want to fight toshiya, because height

and shinya is socially awkward, he doesn‘t deserve to get beaten, poor boy

@Himeaimichu cool track, like the indie sound! 

Edited by cheesy_VK_Freak

I probably wouldn't have much chances against him but I'd want to fight Nazare's Issei. He has such an annoying face, I'd gladly throw a couple of angry punches at him.

I don't think there's anyone I could actually win against though, I'm about as strong as an overcooked noodle.

I feel like the only one I would really want to fight is Gackt but I'm pretty sure my short stature works against me. Him and Kisaki.