platy

Which band members could you take on a fight

32 minutes ago, Zalemu said:

No one because pls no violence.

...Okay, I'd punch Mia though. Hate his smug face.

See, I would punch MiA because of that smug face, but nose job aside, I know that's just the way his face looks naturally and it makes me feel too sad to punch him. That being said, I second what @chocobuzz said about Issei. Dunno if I'd win that fight, tho. Probs wouldn't be worth it. 😕

Damn, this thread bros.

I wouldn't go out of my way to pick a fight, but I do become cocky asf when I'm drunk.

That said, I would drunk-fight the entire gang from lynch. I'm sure they'd get a kick out of that.

Something to laugh about when we can't feel our faces lol.

5 hours ago, Lestat said:

Kyo, he’s a runt. I could kill him with a pebble. 

All these people underestimating the shorties. 

Y'all have seen Kyo's six pack and muscly arms, right? 😂

I'd pit the three silent Ms (Mana, Meto and Minpha) against each other just to see if they remain silent as they beat the shite out of each other. One would get eliminated, then whoever won out of the two remaining guys would have to catch my fists of fury.

Band members I'd like to fight:

Mana, Kamijo, Issei, Maria cross, Yoshiki, All of Gosan , R-shite's vocalist, Jojo , Mia. 

I could probably win against:

Maria cross

I think there's a lot of underestimating for the shorter guys going on here though. Being short doesn't mean they're weak. You have to take muscle mass and any kind of self defense skills they might have into consideration. I mean, unless you're a much bigger guy, I don't think Kyo would be easy to fight. And even Yomi from Nightmare had an era where he looked fit af. 

1 minute ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

Yomi from Nightmare had an era where he looked fit af.

Ik but this is my only shot at victory, let me have this 🥊🥊

6 hours ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

Band members I'd like to fight:

Mana, Kamijo, Issei, Maria cross, Yoshiki, All of Gosan , R-shite's vocalist, Jojo , Mia. 

I could probably win against:

Maria cross

Mamo (R-Shitei) and Jojo?  I bet they're both wild when it comes to fighting. I definitely wouldn't go there, but would love to see it. 

Also, I'm adding Mashiro (paradeis) to my list. Easy win. 

I find it very entertaining that Kyo and I have the same height but he's a ripped short king so he could probably punch the head right off my shoulders. A lot of the Kusomen seem like crafty fighters so I dunno if I wanna risk losing a limb or smth just to try and teach 'em a lesson. I will however take on Keiosu from GLAMSCURE, I bet I could break his tooth pick arms in half, punch that smug look right off his face, tackle his spleen into smithereens, and get a lil' revenge for Kyouka. Also, I'd wanna fight Gackt's ratcheted ass but he's so plastic that if you cut him, he doesn't bleed, his skin just parts like a wax dummy. I think you have to throw him into a fire pit or leave him out in the hot sun in order to win.