Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

MUCC will release 4 live-limited singles + demo tape 『HOTEL LeMMON TREE DEMO』 release

It will be limited to 6940 copies.

「アメリア」(Amelia) will be released on 2019.07.26. (2000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist :

01.アメリア(Amelia)

02.アメリア DEMO (Amelia)

03.リブラ(Libra) (2019.05.19 名古屋特殊陶業市民会館ビレッジホール at Nagoya Civil Hall)

04.楽園(Rakuen) (2019.05.02 中野サンプラザ at Nakano Sun Plaza)

05.ミヤ(Miya)

「My WORLD」 on 2019.08.12. (2000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist :

01.My WORLD

02.My WORLD DEMO

03.○○○

04.○○○

05.SATOち(SATOchi)

「taboo」 on 2018.08.21. (2000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist :

01.taboo

02.taboo DEMO

03.○○○

04.○○○

05.逹瑯(Tatsurou)

『例えば僕が居なかったら』(Tatoeba boku ga inakattara) on 2019.11.05. (2000 yen + taxes)

Tracklist

01.例えば僕が居なかったら(Tatoeba boku ga inakattara)

02.例えば僕が居なかったら DEMO (Tatoeba boku ga inakattara)

03.○○○

04.○○○

05.YUKKE

https://55-69.com/news/208619

Also, a demo tape called 『HOTEL LeMMON TREE DEMO』 will be sold at their live on 2019.07.01. (1000 yen)

114158-s_45293744.jpg

https://55-69.com/news/209957

Edited by The Piass

I love how VK as a whole is literally fading away, with magazines and stores going bankrupt, most bands disbanding and the overall interest in the genre disappearing, yet still bands like this come up with the genius idea of releasing super limited  and quite expensive bullshit like this, that most people can't play, therefore they won't buy or care about it, not realizing the industry's greedy obsession with this trend of releasing super rare and expensive/limited items is one of the main reasons why VK is dying.

Cringe worthy.

They digitally distributed all those demo tapes from last year, maybe they’ll do the same with these.

I honestly don’t really care about them though, the live limited demos from last year were okay at best and in no way memorable.

I’m looking forward to hearing all the songs, especially the Hotel Lemon Tree one! Heard from a friend that it sounded so good live when they did that special recording of the demos live session 💕

And I really cannot wait to listen to all the special songs for their birthdays! Hoping to get my hands at least on the Yukke album when I go there this year 💕.

Honestly so glad I have their music in my life 😭.

On 6/28/2019 at 9:29 PM, jon_jonz said:

I love how VK as a whole is literally fading away, with magazines and stores going bankrupt, most bands disbanding and the overall interest in the genre disappearing, yet still bands like this come up with the genius idea of releasing super limited  and quite expensive bullshit like this, that most people can't play, therefore they won't buy or care about it, not realizing the industry's greedy obsession with this trend of releasing super rare and expensive/limited items is one of the main reasons why VK is dying.

Cringe worthy.

They've been doing this for years. 22 years and counting. It appears to be working for them.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:59 PM, Kiyoharu is God said:

They've been doing this for years. 22 years and counting. It appears to be working for them.

You also have to consider that these singles are self-released.

Edited by midnightskywalker

Sign in to follow this