Kuro

Hello everybody

I'm Kuro and registered already eternities ago. I didn't sign in with this account for ages and just recently did so I thought it's about time to also say hello.

I got into VK back in 2006 by MUCC and met people over here (Berlin in Germany) when I started learning Japanese (I'm still not good at it). Back then there were quite some people listening to VK and bands played here a lot which's happening rarely nowadays.

Just have been to both German Gazette shows which have been the first lives since their tour in 2016 for me.

That's it for now but feel free to ask questions. ^^

I'm surprised your account was not deactivated lol.

Welcome (back) to the forums!

If you haven't already been lurking over the years on here, take a look around. Plenty of topics and artists threads to read/contribute to, and many of us that were around during the mid 00's are still kicking (we are entering old age though lol).

Any bands/artists from back then that you are still following?

Plenty of bandomen have moved on to new projects, and this year has seen some pretty great releases from newcomers as well.

Haha, so seemingly I was glad. Otherwise I guess I just would have registered again.

Thank you. ^^

I've been looking at the News section every now and then but that's been it actually. And I've been reading through new entries for the past few weeks and leaving a like here or there but now want to participate and that's why I'm here. I already left some topics opened to contribute to. Oh yeah, we're entering old age. I was past highschool for a while already when I got into VK.

I'd say mainly Gazette but I keep an eye on quite some bands still. I'm pretty much into DaizyStripper, too and also immediately fell for DIMLIN even though their new single didn't get me as much as their stuff before but I didn't spent much attention to it yet due to the Gazette tour and all focus just being put on them.

The ticket sale for Dir en grey is just about to start in less than one hour and since I haven't seen them since 2011 I see how it turns out (I've heard stories of it still being a crazy run on the tickets as it was back in the days).