secret_no_03

Let's talk about religion.

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Considering VK stems from Japanese culture

considering VK is not representative of ~Japanese culture~ and itself is a minor, frowned up niche at large idt this argument even makes sense

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

which has very little Christian influence, I do not see how it is 'inherently luciferian" in a scene that hasn't replicated in any Christian country.

VK literally started as a local imitation of western glam rock we aren't even going there again;

it's inherently luciferian because of overlapping set of qualities/values in luciferianism and vk, not because someone read an Eliphas Levi grimoire once and called their rock band after that

Imagine this.

A man loses his keys.

He tells himself, "I left them here. I know I left them here. They were right here on the table".

And so he spends a good amount of time searching for his keys in the small vicinity of that table.

All the while thinking, "well maybe it fell here or maybe it's behind here". and so he repeats this cycle over, and over, and over - for a good 15/20 mins or so.

Well, finally the man gets frustrated with this process, and he gets sick of looking in the same 3 or 4 places...in that small vicinity, and still not finding his keys.

So he abandons his knowledge.

All the  " i know i left them here", "i know they were here, etc" - > he abandons all of that.

And at this point, he embraces something wonderful. He then starts to say:

"The keys can be anywhere."

Because they're not where I "knew" they were. Therefore, the keys can be anywhere.

So at this point, the man starts to back-track, tracing his steps, and basically starts to look in all possible places. Wherever keys can be.

And so now, the whole house opens up to him. The keys could even be outside at this point, or in his car, or perhaps he dropped them on the ground somewhere?

All of these different possibilities open up to him all of a sudden.

And so once the man reaches this point, and realizes he doesn't know where his keys are at, and that they could be anywhere - he quickly finds them.

------

This little story basically sums up my experience in seeking "God", so to speak.  Like the man looking for his keys, I was SO invested in my own self-deceptions...in my own error...that I closed myself off from all of the possibilities...even things that were literally right in front of my face/glaringly obvious in retrospect. It wasn't until I rejected what I THOUGHT i knew, that I was then able to perceive things as they actually are - and not what I thought they were.

To be clear, I reached this point a little over 2 years ago. I was at a place in life where what I knew (or thought i knew) was no longer sufficient. And I had a choice: kill myself or grow. I chose life...or perhaps life chose me? Doesn't matter. The point is that I was humbled to the extent that I had no choice but to let go of what I knew (because what I knew had lead me to a dead end), and open myself to new possibilities.

Subsequently, I was led to the bible. I say "led" because, in my sincere quest for wisdom and truth, it's almost as if The Most High himself was dropping breadcrumbs in my path - in the form of several different resources - the most important of which being people.

And so, in following this newfound trajectory, I decided to learn about and study the bible.

Mind you, I come from a non-religious household. I've never attended a church service and prior to this point in my life, I'd never even read the bible. But I always had a deep-seated feeling that there was something "more" than simply this material world. And so throughout my life, I entertained several different ideas from atheism, polytheism, buddhism, to different schools of spiritual thought. Before studying the bible, I think I'd settled on simply believing in the universe (whatever that means) and describing myself as "spiritual, but not religious" . But I digress.

The point is, I stayed away from the bible and religion in general because I saw the fruits of its practitioners  - both in my own life and throughout history, and wanted nothing to do with it.

So as I began to seriously study the bible without any religious background or context, the first thing I realized was that I was harboring a ton of opinions and thoughts on the bible that simply were not true. Most of the impressions and thoughts that I had about the bible and 'God' in general were immediately falsified upon sincere inspection. Like many people, a lot of my thoughts about the bible and 'God' were derived from shitty experiences with religious people, observing the evil, hateful things people have done in the name of religion, seeing how religion and the bible are portrayed in media, etc.

Basically, you could say that I believed in all of the rumors and gossip about "God" and the bible without ever exploring it or seeking him on my own.

Unfortunately, this is how most people are.

We're so invested in our own thoughts, beliefs, and feelings...so invested in our own deception that we cannot see things for what they truly are.

We're so small and infinitesimal in the grand scheme of things, yet we're all so sure of the things we know and the things we think.

But that's the funny thing about thought. Thought is a more collective process than most realize, as many of the thoughts we have are not necessarily a result of our own thinking. In fact, thinking in and of itself is more difficult than people realize - simply because it requires effort, and we as humans are practically hardwired to take the route of least resistance. So it's more often the case that the thoughts we have are given to us from elsewhere, or they just 'appear' in our heads and we believe them because it feels good to. For some, perhaps their thoughts on the bible, god, and religion derived from what they learned as a kid going to church with their parents, or maybe the thoughts came from a documentary or an article that made sense to them. Maybe even their own imagination. Whatever the case, rarely do people scrutinize, critique, and actually try to validate (or invalidate) these thoughts and actually seek understanding on them.

So for me, since studying the bible, and actually putting the word into practice, my life has changed drastically and continues to change. My entire outlook has changed in fact.

All of the thoughts I had prior have been completely decimated. For instance, I thought the bible was a religious text, but religion has nothing to do with the bible. A lot of people avoid the word because of how religion has taken the ancient texts, grossly misinterpreted them and used them for hateful and nefarious purposes. It's no different than ppl avoiding listening to certain bands because their fans are such raging assholes. Those ppl have no idea if they'd actually enjoy the band or not, but they let the actions of others sway/taint their opinion instead of just listening to the band for themselves.

It's the same with the bible. People don't know any better, so they let their opinion of the bible and "God" be tainted by religion and religious zealots instead of sincerely studying it for themselves. A ton of religious doctrines will fly right out the window by simply reading the texts for what they are, without even having to do any indepth study.

You gotta think. The bible is one book. One collective of texts. So where does all of these different religions come from? You have the big three "Abrahamic" religions...and within Christianity alone you have a crapload of different sects, denominations, and doctrines....This don't add up. You're telling me ALL of these different religions are correct? This alone is enough to confuse ppl and keep them away from the word, and The Most High IS NOT the author of confusion. Would it not just make sense to read the text and study for yourself? Instead of relying on endless (mis)interpretations?

Furthermore. All religions have a start date. Meaning it was created by man at some point. If I truly believe in an all-mighty creator, why would I follow something a man came up with instead of what the creator provided himself? You see, religion is born when man tries to define his path towards 'God'. But what sense does that make? Shouldn't the creator himself define for us the path to reach him? When a man creates an app, does he not provide instructions on how to use that app? He doesn't just create an app and say "figure out how to use it". Why would The Most High be any different?

I could go on for days, and I'm a complete baby in the word. I've only been studying for 2 years so far and it's impossible for me to relay just how endlessly deep and profound the word is. I've not even scratched the surface. I literally get my mind blown by the word on a regular basis, and so many things that I wondered about and always questioned prior to coming into the word now make perfect sense. For instance, the Transatlantic slave trade, the true identity of the so-called African American, the real reason so-called African Americans (and other descendants of the slave trade) are oppressed and downtrodden all over the world...all of this is explained in the Bible. And so much more.

But I implore everyone....please DO NOT take my word for anything. Do your own research. And if you prepare yourself to truly seek The Most High, prepare for your entire world to shift.

So in closing, I'll say this. I do not follow any religions, but I do keep the word of our creator. I could list a million reasons why, but it's not my job to convince anyone of anything. I'm more than open to talking to or discussing the word/bible with anyone and even answering questions, but my knowledge is small and I mostly certainly do not know everything. But knowing that you don't know is the first step.

"Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.”

some sources say that the CERN is searching for the antimatter in order to create another bigbang (?), the religious side and some others students say that they are probably crafting or preparing a atomic bomb made of antimatter (it doesnt affect vegetation),since the nuclear bombs not only kills the humans but also causes nuclear winter, which prevents vegetation from surviving as well. (there's some other theories claming that this is actually a project to open the doors of hell which lies in the center of the planet,considering also the fact that this ceremony bellow was some sort of pagan ritual/prophecy)

well...one thing is certain: this ceremony was creepy as fuck.

1 minute ago, Euronymous said:

some sources say that the CERN is searching for the antimatter in order to create another bigbang (?), the religious side and some others students say that they are probably crafting or preparing a atomic bomb made of antimatter (it doesnt affect vegetation),since the nuclear bombs not only kills the humans but also causes nuclear winter, which prevents vegetation from surviving as well. (there's some other theories claming that this is actually a project to open the doors of hell which lies in the center of the planet,considering also the fact that this ceremony bellow was some sort of pagan ritual/prophecy)

If we can get a grasp on anti-matter we'd solve the global energy crisis, but we might also end up taking out half of Europe or just the planet period as anti-matter is so fucking dangerous and unstable. I remember well when the Large Hardon Collider was revealed to the public and the backlash and the concern, then Dan Brown goes and writes a book with it in it and Ron Howard goes and makes a film about it, not much has been discussed about it since really.

yeah,this is basically the biggest project ongoing in the world and they talk very very little about it.recently they inaugurated one more in south america...i saw that even the name CERN is the abbreviation of the name of a god from the celtic mythology. furthermore,there's also a SHIVA statue (hindu goddess) in front of the Switzerland's CERN,and both are worshiped as gods of destruction.Coincidence? Why is science and pagan/esoteric/occultist/religious shit so intertwined??

Edited by Euronymous

This type of conversation is usually avoided on these forums for good reason, but I am honestly impressed to see so many of you with very different stems of thought and beliefs engaging in such a respectable way with each other. It's really cool. Part of the reason I like MH so much.

Like a few of the others here , I'm a proud born again believer. I have been my whole life. Unlike a lot of Christians however, I went through the public school system and basically never had a Christian friend at all. Everything I learned about Jesus and the bible, I learned from my family, who were very different from the dogmatic Christians you see in the media. We never even went to church, though we read the bible and prayed at home. Life became church. I didn't like Christians at all—Much like a lot of you here. They were foreign to me and I couldn't relate. I still have issues with this, and avoid expanding my circle too much. I'd rather spend my time with those who don't know Jesus. Its taught me to relate to the world as a human being, not a Christian in his own bubble.

I've been told before from atheist friends I have, that I think the way I do because I've been 'indoctrinated' since I was young. And I understand why they think that way. Many times, we look at the world around us and can't even begin to comprehend why a loving God would leave us in a mess like this. Science just makes sense. Everything's spinning out of control. But if you correlate the chaos of our time to the abandonment of God in the cultures that once believed, to me at least, it's evident that we are not meant to be left to our own devices—That we need some stability in our lives. And that's what the bible offers us.

This is why, after growing up Christian, forgetting about it altogether and pursuing my own desires, I came back to the word after so many years. Since coming full circle, I've come to wholeheartedly appreciate my upbringing. To know that the creator of everything is up there and cares about me is pretty terrifying, but it's also humbling, and gives me the desire to treat others with the same love, care and grace He's given me all these years.

There's a lot written in the bible that challenges the norms of our cultures today, but it also offers an excellent guide book to life—Every answer to every question you could ever have is in that book (even if it's an answer you don't like, haha). It is literally so deep that you could spend your entire life in it and never reach the bottom. That is why I believe it is inspired by a literal God and not written by man, it just couldn't be any other way from my perspective. 

@nekkichi As I grew up, being raised in a secular environment, I obviously adopted a lot of secular interests that weren't exactly 'biblical'. ie. Visual Kei. I'm aware a lot of the concepts that are thrown around in VK are far from Christian, but I rationalize my love for the genre away by my inability to read the lyrics and my nostalgia, haha. I also try to avoid the bands that are outright anti-God / Satanic in nature. I heard somewhere that the music you listen to when your 16-18 basically stays with you your whole life, so VK's just my genre I guess. Maybe I'll give it up someday, but for now, it's sticking around. The way I see it is, musical talent is God-given—So it's easy for me to appreciate all the great music in the genre.

@Euronymous There are correlations between this ceremony and the raising of the antichrist and opening the gate of Apollyon, all explained in the book of revelations. It really is totally creepy and speaks to the times we are living in. One thing's for sure: Whether God is real or not, the 'elite' of this world sure believe he is, and they're doing whatever they can to piss Him off. If you ever want links to more 'conspiracy' channels, I can send you like, 100 good ones lol.

Edited by zombieparadise
add a sentence

13 hours ago, Euronymous said:

ohmigod this was my fav part of utube for a brief moment a while ago

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cern+opening+ceremony+symbolism

enjoy xoxo

34 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

@nekkichi As I grew up, being raised in a secular environment, I obviously adopted a lot of secular interests that weren't exactly 'biblical'. ie. Visual Kei. I'm aware a lot of the concepts that are thrown around in VK are far from Christian, but I rationalize my love for the genre away by my inability to read the lyrics and my nostalgia, haha. I also try to avoid the bands that are outright anti-God / Satanic in nature. I heard somewhere that the music you listen to when your 16-18 basically stays with you your whole life, so VK's just my genre I guess. Maybe I'll give it up someday, but for now, it's sticking around. The way I see it is, musical talent is God-given—So it's easy for me to appreciate all the great music in the genre.

interesting, ty.

i watched a video in my language explaning that ceremony part by part.usually i don't pay attention to sensationalist religious shit,but in that case,it made a lot of sense to me.all of those images,symbols, all of that has a specific meaning  and can be linked to many occultist satanic shit,and things preached by the christians,muslims,etc.like i already said in this thread,i don't know which religion is 100% true,but these things exist.take a look around you,everything works  perfectly for the life of man,the weather,the sun,natural resources the fruits of the earth,etc.When someone tells me that it all emerged by some random explosion it doesn't look less absurd than if you say that some almighty creature did it all.It just look like something miraculous.

Atheists are just scared because they know that if they give it a serious try,their brains will be able to assimilate how serious that shit is.I did,and now i'm almost shitting my pants,sometimes i go to sleep thinking about how grisly and darkened the 20's are going to be.according to many videos i saw speaking on illuminati/new world order stuff,the 20's is basically the last decade with the world the way we know. there will be the WW lll,the bomb,and then the new order with 6/7 of population already gone,so this way it will be easier to install the mass control with the world divided in colonies with it's respective functions.

Edited by Manji 卍

Yea,I saw similar stuff,like the atomic bomb to reduce the population and the new order afterwards...Stuff also involving the Black Mirror TV show and how they use entertainment to introduce technologies that are yet to come in order to preparer people for it. You know...more technologies,less privacy and more control.

( @Manji 卍 don't tell too much, people will think you're crazy lol )

Edited by Euronymous

You mean that card game? That stuff is some sort of prophecy,idk... most of the theories floating around internet are based on that card game too. Really intriguing...