Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

IIIRD will release their second single 「Cliff」!

I like the look, but I can't say anything bout the mv spot, listened to it a few times and I keep changing my mind if its eitherr good or bad or could have been done better and it cuts off so weirdly, instrumentals are okay even tho I still don't feel/hear the depressional and melancholic sound, do you? 

I think they meant "Depressive and Melancholic" because their lyrics are sad or something, but people here keep clinging to that tagline and expecting early Girugamesh 2.0.

This is the same day as Hueye's singles, so I might just grab them all at once. If I don't buy this, no one else will 🦸🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I think they meant "Depressive and Melancholic" because their lyrics are sad or something, but people here keep clinging to that tagline and expecting early Girugamesh 2.0.

This is the same day as Hueye's singles, so I might just grab them all at once. If I don't buy this, no one else will 🦸🏻‍♂️

maybe, I didnt expect some girugamesh 2.0 more like  slower paced maybe a bit more of voicecracks and such but what do I know,perhaps the single preview might surprise me,nevertheless the 1st release was pretty solid imo so I hope its at least the same lvl 

Sign in to follow this