The Piass

零[Hz] (Zero[Hz]) will not renew their contract with B.P.RECORDS

Looks like they saw that their future was going to be though. It's risky (sort of), but relieving, I think? I wonder if they're going self-produced or to another label. Does anyone know if they'll still release the single?

Edited by IGM_Oficial

Oh , I Hope their continues their activities because I like them very much ☺️.

I got worried when they were talking about some joint BPR thing and HZ wasn't mentioned. This video actually. A lot of people were asking where's HZ. Now where am I gonna see some of that eye candy Leo at?

They pooped out 2 albums and a D-typed maxi-single all in less than 12 months, so it's safe to say that they have more than enough material to go to another label / producer and not be scrambling for set fillers.

BGFN left BP and seemed to be just fine for a while, so I'm don't think this will be the end of them.

I guess while you can live on the money they give you, they whore you out in any possible way,  especially with their recent youtuber antics in adfition to instores,  lives and other promo activities.... 

This is not for everyone.

Does anyone have a clue about this comment from Kuina about zeroHz:

Also about zero[hz], I think there are people who think “why do you like them this much?”
The biggest reason is that there was that stupid rumor that they let out information about Royz.

Even though there was no reason for it people believed in these rumors. 
They were wrongly accused.

source

16 hours ago, meikyoushisui said:

Does anyone have a clue about this comment from Kuina about zeroHz:

Also about zero[hz], I think there are people who think “why do you like them this much?”
The biggest reason is that there was that stupid rumor that they let out information about Royz.

Even though there was no reason for it people believed in these rumors. 
They were wrongly accused.

source

oooh scandalous .  I'm betting the rumor was that someone in HZ let out how Subaru is into some kinky shit :o