psychonnect_rozen

Feminism and Video Games

I want to ask a few questions.

1. Opinion on feminism 

2. Do you think people tend to generalize all feminists as “man haters”.  

3. Would you consider yourself to be a feminist?

4. Does the existence of man haters or “femenazis” ruin the reputation of actual legitimate feminists?

Regarding Video Games

1. Is it okay to be Politically Correct? (EX: Making female characters less sexualized)

2. Do you think gamers tend to be more...toxic when it comes to the inclusion of Women, LGBT etc topics in games?

3. Should female characters be less sexualized?

14 minutes ago, suji said:

no to every one of these questions

41 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

1. Opinion on feminism 

😂

42 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

1. Opinion on feminism 

4. Does the existence of man haters or “femenazis” ruin the reputation of actual legitimate feminists?

Regarding Video Games

1. Is it okay to be Politically Correct? (EX: Making female characters less sexualized)

2. Do you think gamers tend to be more...toxic when it comes to the inclusion of Women, LGBT etc topics in games?

1.The Era of women's suffrage, the flappers, all that jazz was good feminism. However, this modern-day crusade on a strawman is quite frankly bullshit.

2. People generalize everything, so of course they do.

3. Male feminists are, and excuse my French..pussy starved (can't believe I'm saying this, but I find no other words to describe it) beta males and it's being uncovered now that a big swath of them are pedophiles.

4.Feminazis make real feminists look bad, but the feminists are eating themselves as they battle with the identitarians over identity politics.

1.It's okay to be anything excluding a murderer and a baby rapist, you do you, but don't expect everyone to follow you to the gates of oblivion.

2.There are plenty of legit girl gamers and they're respected for the most part unless someone is just a dick or a thirsty 12 year old. There are also gaming thots who just want attention and money by using their bodies to coax horny pre/teens too young for Skinemax. That being said the gaming landscape until recently due to Xbox throwing the hammer down on free speech, has been a place of public discourse, there are the LGBT and racists and everything else, but that's fine because gamers come from all walks of life.

3.Female characters should be whatever the creators want them to be, they're art, not real and they could be a little girl or a full grown woman with DDDs, horns, muscles and a tail.

1. Opinion on feminism 

as is with everything, there are people who take it too far, and others who don’t.  i’m all for the general idea behind feminism.  terfs?  not so much.

some do.

probably.  🤔

extremists always seem to be the ones who get the most attention in media or whatever.  i think it’s most likely to make everyone look crazy, so kinda a propaganda.

Regarding Video Games

tbh anything you want to do is ok as long as you’re not a sexual offender, pedo, or a murderer (unless you exclusively murder sex offenders and pedos, ofc) is okay.

absolutely.

this one is tricky for me,  like women can wear whatever they want to.  who cares?  but fictional characters don’t decide what they’re wearing.  it’s possible to make a female char sexy without her being hypersexualized (like sena lightning).  but there are also some boss female characters who are sexualized as well, and the way they dress adds to how dope they are?  so, idk.  🤔