Sign in to follow this  
secret_no_03

Video Game News Outlets Outraged Over Tifa Lockhart's Breast Size in FFVII Remake

The fact this is a thing is ridiculous and it all started with this which spawned this. A scanning of everywhere from reddit to gamefaqs (yes they're still around) and other places, there is no gamer outrage, this is literally perpetuating the myth that games are sexist and only care about sex appeal in video games and that the superior intellectual game journalists have to explain what's wrong, why and talk down to the people who actually play and love games.

/rant

what?  i thought the outrage is over her face design being a lil wonky or smth.  i haven’t heard anything about her boobs.  😂

19 minutes ago, God said:

what?  i thought the outrage is over her face design being a lil wonky or smth.  i haven’t heard anything about her boobs.  😂

Also over her thighs being "less thicc" lolol

Favorite joke regarding FF cup size:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LVGHSTmusic/status/1141740190656077825

I wish they made her more toned and gave her thicker legs, after all she loves kicking shit. She still looks good anyway and there are more things worth being outraged over. 

7 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Isn’t that video made by that guy who was banned from DnD after he harassed a cosplayer. I can’t stand that neckbeard 

All here say at this point considering the videos he made about her aren't even there anymore. From what I can tell he didn't harass anyone; making videos about someone isn't harassment and he always says in the beginning of his videos to not go after anyone or send hate their way. Content creators aren't responsible for the things their viewers do just like  a video game designer or a musician aren't if people do bad shit in their name ala Marilyn Manson or Rockstar with GTA.

.......titties!!!

PRo6aDM_700wa_0.gif

japs were also butthurt by the size of aerith(???????)'s facial shape being more realistic rather than moe style?? i can't find the tweet comparing the real design with someone else's redesign but jap neckbeards are really dumb

16 minutes ago, suji said:

.......titties!!!

PRo6aDM_700wa_0.gif

japs were also butthurt by the size of aerith(???????)'s facial shape being more realistic rather than moe style?? i can't find the tweet comparing the real design with someone else's redesign but jap neckbeards are really dumb

Some Japanese Otaku are at the very least un-nerving.

Just now, LIDL said:

What's next in SJWs agenda? Attacking Bayonetta??

You know, I bet if I dug around I'd find that already, she's been around forever. They got really pissed about a Trans woman with a prosthetic dick in Cyberpunk 2077, but that's about it lately, that and...oh wait. I totally forgot about the rage about supposed white washing in the new Pokémon game.

4 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

You know, I bet if I dug around I'd find that already, she's been around forever. They got really pissed about a Trans woman with a prosthetic dick in Cyberpunk 2077, but that's about it lately, that and...oh wait. I totally forgot about the rage about supposed white washing in the new Pokémon game.

Lots of their claim are ridiculous. IDEK anymore. smh

6 hours ago, LIDL said:

What's next in SJWs agenda? Attacking Bayonetta??

Already been done, friend. Some annoying, cuckoo feminazi who makes video essays on misogyny in video games (I forgot her name but she's very famous for her dumb shenanigans). Apparently Bayonetta is a nothing but a male fantasy, blah blah demeaning to women and completely unrealistic blah. If she took off her conspiracy glasses she would see that Bayo is actually the best case of female empowerment in games. I will fight anyone who says otherwise because she is what we were always waiting for lol

Videogame ''journalism'' is almost as much of a joke as music ''journalism'' is these days. In fact, I'd argue videogame journalism is probably the worst off of the two, although the majority of the big players in both fields have at this point fallen to the level of Vice or Buzzfeed-tier corporate-sponsored woke garbage, to the point where it's probably more productive in the end to just check out commentary free gameplay videos and trailers when they eventually drop on YT  and staying the fuck away from literally everything else connected to that industry

On 6/22/2019 at 6:52 PM, psychonnect_rozen said:

Isn’t that video made by that guy who was banned from DnD after he harassed a cosplayer. I can’t stand that neckbeard 

If you ever return, here's proof that it was all a lie to force him out.

Sign in to follow this