Sign in to follow this  
suji

8P-SB new album, "future past" release

j-pop legends 8P-SB new album, "future past" will be released on July 7, featuring rerecordings of their past songs.

[tracklist]

01_future past

02_super star-future past-

03_matador

04_roadster-future past-

05_starry night-future past-

06_fireworks-future past-

07_ghost hotel-future past-

08_character

09_swimming

D9rPm8NUIAA-2Ue.jpg

I have that same Diesel jacket as Genki but in a different color. And is he wearing hideous True Religion jeans?

Koichi looks fab.

Also looking foward to this release as the last few ones has nothing but bop after bop, except entry and 8bit boy, flight plan honestly should have been the music video for that single.

19 minutes ago, JRD said:

flight plan honestly should have been the music video for that single.

Agreed.

Other than that, didn't like roadster and fireworks, so here's hoping the rerecordings will sound better

Yeah Koichi’s really improved a lot over the last year tbh. He’s not perfect but he’s trying hard and it shows. 

I immediately noticed the change in key in the song, the tempo is still the same, but the little autotune tweak on Koichi's voice isn't that noticeable, but he has improved a lot. 

I prefer the old Starry Night, everything else can stay. Matador I loved. I can hear it an event(in my french vanilla fantasy).

I bought it yesterday on iTunes and starry night shouldn't have been changed. Everything else was great! loved future past. Gonna buy the physical copy when I get paid Friday.

Hi. Hello. 

I'm just curious as to what you guys think of their latest release? 

I honestly think it's a bop and even Koichi's voice sounds pleasant(?). If anything, it kinda makes me look forward to their second album???? 

1 hour ago, IchiHiroya said:

Hi. Hello. 

I'm just curious as to what you guys think of their latest release? 

I honestly think it's a bop and even Koichi's voice sounds pleasant(?). If anything, it kinda makes me look forward to their second album???? 

well, I really like the title track, don't much care for the rest.

but I agree that there's improvement in Koichi's vocal. I don't think he'll ever be an outstanding vocalist (one could argue that with this genre he doesn't have to be), but at least he doesn't make me cringe each time his part comes up. 

Sign in to follow this