God

looking for cheki trade

hey guys, so i’ve been interested in trading cheki for a while, but haven’t had the chance to really do it yet.  while i don’t really keep up with who’s who and from where, i dig collecting pictures of people (like photo cards or old polaroids of celebs, etc), so cheki seem kinda like a natural thing to gravitate towards.

overall, i’m interested in getting into cheki trades in general, and i’ll probably end up editing this list as i get more and have others to offer up.  i’ve added an area for bandmen i’m interested in getting cheki of, but i’m open to other trades if you’re interested in any of my offers!

seeking:

- subaru (royz)

i’ll send first, as i haven’t bought or traded on here before.  also i would prefer to keep it in america, unless you live somewhere that sending smth like this wouldn’t be too much money.  

mia (mejibray)

DFA41908-C721-40-E1-9-E29-8457-DE7-ABD1-

zen (avelcain)

FEC15-DDC-5-C16-4189-88-AF-F8-B276-F4-D5

kairi (pisarro? siva?)

7-FDCC016-1-D10-4-A4-D-A03-B-CF75-C06-D2

Edited by God

4 minutes ago, monkeybanana4 said:

Nice chekis! I think the first one is Mia from Mejibray.

actually i think you’re right!  thanks 😂

6 hours ago, suji said:

I think this is Zen from Avelcain

looks like it.  thanks.  ☺️

3 hours ago, cvltic said:

last one looks like Kairi from Pisarro, although possibly from when he was in Siva?

yeah, that’s def the same guy.  thanks!  now i know who they all are.

Edited by God

It might be difficult to trade cheki if you're seeking cheki of a bandman in a different band from what you have. Of course most people like more than one band, but they might not necessarily like the bands whose cheki you have, so it might be nearly impossible to trade those 3 cheki off, especially since they're all bandmen who aren't particularly popular.

It'd probably be easier to just buy cheki of who you want from Puresound/Closet Child, or you can look in sales groups on Facebook.

Closet child is selling several sets of 10 Subaru cheki (a 5000 yen value) for 1460 yen

Not trying to be rude or anything, just giving you some advice so you can have success with obtaining the cheki you want.

1 hour ago, Duwang said:

It might be difficult to trade cheki if you're seeking cheki of a bandman in a different band from what you have. Of course most people like more than one band, but they might not necessarily like the bands whose cheki you have, so it might be nearly impossible to trade those 3 cheki off, especially since they're all bandmen who aren't particularly popular.

It'd probably be easier to just buy cheki of who you want from Puresound/Closet Child, or you can look in sales groups on Facebook.

Closet child is selling several sets of 10 Subaru cheki (a 5000 yen value) for 1460 yen

Not trying to be rude or anything, just giving you some advice so you can have success with obtaining the cheki you want.

it’s okay if it isn’t subaru, though.  i just want to trade cheki.  i’ll look into closet child tho.. 🤔

edit: idk enough japanese to use that 😂😂

Edited by God

14 hours ago, God said:

it’s okay if it isn’t subaru, though.  i just want to trade cheki.  i’ll look into closet child tho.. 🤔

edit: idk enough japanese to use that 😂😂

If you want I can help you with Closet Child? ^^

5 hours ago, Dictators_Circus said:

If you want I can help you with Closet Child? ^^

that would be nice!  i’m not sure when i’ll have extra money to be able to buy from there, but i’ll def hit you up.  thanks!  🖤