Sign in to follow this  
bluevelvetkyo

Selling 90% of my Dir en grey collection

I lived in japan for 8 years so I have much more than this!! If you’re looking for something specific please ask! I also have towels, shirts, cds, dvds, tour merch, rare items, photo books, haiiro, magazines, wristbands, bags, pamphlets and more! I pretty much have stuff from La Sadies-2014. It has been difficult to organize pics because I have so much so please excuse the disorganization!  Ask for prices if its not listed, items located in the US. I can ship worldwide but I can tell you now its pricy to Europe.

Some  more pics posted here https://www.flickr.com/photos/169880648@N03/?

tumblr_pt8abm3EBA1vko9dc_540.jpg

2 minutes ago, bluevelvetkyo said:

Haha same. Never thought I would be selling so much but I just haven't been that into the scene in the past 4 years and am trying to declutter/downsize in general.

I know how you feel, my Fandom for them plummeted and I adopted minimalism this year and threw away and sold so many things except for SUGIZO, Kiyoharu and some others.

1 minute ago, secret_no_03 said:

I know how you feel, my Fandom for them plummeted and I adopted minimalism this year and threw away and sold so many things except for SUGIZO, Kiyoharu and some others.

yeah. I still like the stuff I've always liked but I am not really following their new stuff. I'm into different music now in general.  I am keeping a few favorite thing but I just don't feel the need to have a collection or buy everything like I used to. 

24 minutes ago, bluevelvetkyo said:

yeah. I still like the stuff I've always liked but I am not really following their new stuff. I'm into different music now in general.  I am keeping a few favorite thing but I just don't feel the need to have a collection or buy everything like I used to. 

Do you have anything else hide that's not listed? I wish he didn't look so upset 🤣

11 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Oh, so you found your way here, that's good.

I'm still interested in the VHS tapes, but I'm wondering, where did you infer the asking price from, on ebay?

Ebay and Japan discoveries, I've been out of the scene for awhile so I don't have much else to base on.
However all prices are negotiable and I would go down a lot if people buy more than one too so you can make an offer.

I offered you $30 a while ago on ebay, which is more than I paid for almost any other VHS tape I bought.

Usually, the prices are between 1000 and 2000 JPN. So that's $20 at most. If you want me to, I can show you proof of the prices I paid, of course.

So yeah, I'd happily take them for $30. Not sure about the shipping, though. Haven't really ordered from the states before.

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

I offered you $30 a while ago on ebay, which is more than I paid for almost any other VHS tape I bought.

Usually, the prices are between 1000 and 2000 JPN. So that's $20 at most. If you want me to, I can show you proof of the prices I paid, of course.

So yeah, I'd happily take them for $30. Not sure about the shipping, though. Haven't really ordered from the states before.

I will do 30, where are you located and how many are you thinking to get? I can figure out the shipping for you. Unfortunately the shipping from the states kind of sucks.

Seeing your collection, I think it visualizes the ‚age‘ of this band pretty well. It is almost frightening seeing those old pics, VHS casettes and whatnot.

Good luck with selling!

On 6/29/2019 at 10:32 AM, cheesy_VK_Freak said:

Seeing your collection, I think it visualizes the ‚age‘ of this band pretty well. It is almost frightening seeing those old pics, VHS casettes and whatnot.

Good luck with selling!

Thank you! And yes, it really does! 

Added more items including a bunch of memoka photos! Also lowered some prices. Most stuff is listed on ebay now (at higher prices due to the fee) so act fast if you really want something! 

Sign in to follow this