psychonnect_rozen

What are you tired of seeing on the fourms?

44 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Mejibray hate. Not that I like them or anything it just gets annoying after a while. We get it, they suck.

MEJIBRAY aren't the best, but there's plenty of bands that are much much worse.

I've been here a year and haven't encountered anything that I would like to get rid of. This is easily the best place to have civilized discussions about pretty much anything online. I'd honestly say that it beats out reddit and other places.

2 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I hate this whole canceling thing. Like I really hate Kisaki, doesn't mean I hate every VK band now

Cancel culture is cancer created by the YouTube crowd.

People incessantly complaining about live limited releases and pinning it on the bands being "racist" and "anti-foreigner" when they're just trying to get more money by selling more tickets to their lives.

There are a lot of foreign bangya and a lot of overseas fans going on vacation to Japan these days. Chances are you can probably find someone to buy them for you unless you like a band with like 2 fans.

4 minutes ago, Duwang said:

People incessantly complaining about live limited releases and pinning it on the bands being "racist" and "anti-foreigner" when they're just trying to get more money by selling more tickets to their lives.

There are a lot of foreign bangya and a lot of overseas fans going on vacation to Japan these days. Chances are you can probably find someone to buy them for you unless you like a band with like 2 fans.

This happens? 

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

On 6/16/2019 at 8:15 PM, The Moon said:

oLd Vk WaS sO mUcH beTtEr was old in 2004 on LJ and it still is in 2019 

I equally hate when people praise any cookie cutter new band that comes around like they're going to be anything special and then everyone forgets about them a year later. Sometimes I feel like people aren't being honest with themselves with trying to enjoy newer stuff. I admit I sometimes do this too. Not saying there still aren't great new bands that come around every once in a while.