Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm pretty bad at introducing myself, so here goes nothing.

 

I'm 19 years old, live in a tiny, very rural village in the middle-west of Germany, and English is my second language (excuse any mistakes, pls). I've been into VK for like 5 years now, if I remember it correctly. What got me into it was Kiryu's MV for Oirantan and from there I just went down the rabbit hole and have no intentions of leaving.

I've also been a guest on the news board for over a year.

 

Some of favorite bands are

• the GazettE (all time favorite and I'm gonna see them in Cologne in a few days and I'm already bouncing off the walls with excitement 💜💜)

• DEXCORE

• DIMLIM

• DEVILOOF

• JILUKA

• Kiryu

• Royz

• Zero[Hz]

 

99.9% of the music I listen to is VK, the remaining 0.1% are bands/artists like Nightwish, MCR, Linkin Park and Marilyn Manson. I'm always open for suggestions, tho! Both VK and non-VK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, saiko said:

Welcome! I'm glad there's still people intereste in vk! How did you find Kiryu?

I just stumbled upon a video about the weirdest japanese alter-ego bands and Kiryu/My Dragon happened to be in it. I really liked Kiryu's style, so I looked them up immediately. Basically love at first sight 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey welcome to the forum!

 

I went to the GazettE live here in the States and if the setlists are the same overseas (from what I can see) then you're gonna have a great time.

Make sure to move around with the crowd if you're gonna be close to the stage though, otherwise its a bad time lol.

 

Chat with you on the forum soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome!

Living in rural areas in Germany is hell for VK fans, I know that from experience ;D 

I hope you will get the chance to see gazette live this weekend. I'll be at the show in Cologne. If you want to meet there, just PM me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...